[Linked Image]

Le site Neoseeker.com vient de publier son test détaillé de The Dragon Knight Saga et lui a attribué l'excellente note de 9/10.

En voici quelques extraits (en VO):

"I can say off the bat The Dragon Knight Saga is a gem."

"Conversations are well-written and at times outright hilarious -- I found myself many times having to really stop and laugh out loud. One scene in particular stands out, where I had the option of trading with a skeleton or giving him an existential crisis -- I'll leave the rest to your imagintion and amusement. As with all skilled writing of this variety, it's woven perfectly in with the more serious overarching story, including some horrific bits."

"In short, Divinity II has one of the finest soundtracks in gaming, period, and it really adds a lot the experience. It's quite varied, too, though like the writing, there's an undercurrent running through all of it, tying it together nicely."

"Naturally, much of your time will be spent in combat, something which really grew on me as I played. At first it may seem somewhat simplistic, but the depth opens up as you unlock skills, increase in level and stats, and encounter more complex battles."

"In ways, Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga feels like an organic evolution of the Divinity series, with some of the feel kept intact, but it takes just enough risks and explores just enough new ground to appeal to old timers and newcomers. In short, it's one of the best outcomes series fans could've hoped for."

Last edited by Axel; 18/11/10 02:18 PM.