Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
old hand
old hand
No need to resend, it should have arrived in the support mailbox as he said. Just Alex didn't get it.

Tweeting @forktong
veteran
veteran
@Toksic: I want to confirm that I have received your save game.

veteran
veteran
To all: could you please mention the language you are playing in please?
This speeds up fixing the save games a little, thank you wink

For those who have send their files already: there's no need to send an extra email now, we'll manage.

stranger
stranger
I sent in my save file Saturday night and got it back this morning. The encounter is working great now (finally got my pants!). Thanks a lot for the great support. You folks are the best.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy dual-wielding swords with +100 magic damage.
stranger
stranger
Thanks, Lynn! After a couple of emails with Farhang, I've managed to finished Raze and can now move on to the next area. I'm extremely impressed by the level of support Larian provides!

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Apparently, it's not just Raze. I just e-mailed a save file in where not only Raze was missing, but also the imp king ... and most telling, Moor and his cronies spawned in the bay instead of their proper spot (wherever that may be, the bay surely ain't it). It would seem once the bug bites, any number of triggered NPC's might spawn in the wrong location, some of those being spots that break the game.

Interestingly enough, Raze was OK the first time I visited him, but he kicked my butt so bad I went out and leveled up a bit before trying him again. It was only the second time he was messed up, and so were the other NPC's that I noticed couldn't quite be right.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Wow! Simply wow! I just sent my e-mail with my savegame before going to bed yesterday, and woke-up this morning with my patched savegame. Thank you Farhang Namdar. smile

I own 2 business, 50 employes, and I know how hard it is to satisfy every customers we have. We have to work hard everyday to keep our customers.

I'm playing RPG since 1984 (I'm that old, yes) to relax after all those hard days at work. And I encountered so many game breaking bugs over the years that broke your game, and you can't play anymore and simply have to stop playing since the companies often leave you there with your problem. Like Risen for exemple. Had to start from the very beginning after 20 hours of playing! frown

So to see a company fixing my savegame! Wow! Can't beleive it!

Thank you for this. And thank you for this great game. I have alot of fun with out. Easily in my top 5 RPGs of the last 20 years!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I'm doing my best. smile

Chapeau les gars!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I have quite a similar story to tell as the previus poster. Went to sleep late this night after encountering the bug and when i woke up my savegame was sent back to me and working. Thanks! The bug reared its ugly head again after the fight with Divine & Co. though. The screen was black again when talking to Ygerna. At least this time i wasn't cheated out of any items though and am now starting FoV. Thanks for quick support still, but i hope all these little nags get patched out soon (i've had invisible enemies and NPC-s, music suddenly stopping while playing or simply after reloading, inventory full of obsolete quest items etc.).

apprentice
apprentice
No problem man you just enjoy your game and we're happy smile

K
stranger
stranger
K
wew so much problem with raze me also got problem ive mindread him afterwards only spawned armor attacking me and no raze to be found; is he invicible or maybe just a glitch hehheh pls help want to finish this raze problem so that i could continue the game... ive sent my savegame already and waiting for response... more power to you and your staff ....

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you my good man we feel more powerful already!!

Keep playing and remember to spread the word about the coolness of this game!!

J
stranger
stranger
J
hello
i have the same bug with RAZE (i have a black screen with the dialog and and i can't see raze)
i have send email with my save game

thanx

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have send email with my savegame and also i recived the automatic reply from larian studios,my problem is with broken valley after Damian's conquest.Now I hope that my save game be available soon.
Thanks for the Avaliability

A
stranger
stranger
A
I think that my problem with brokenvalley it's a problem of the expansion flame of vengeance because last year in my version of ego draconics worked perfectly,now to resolve my problem I use the patch for flame of vengeance and my version of ego draconics is improved a bit

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Abiel
I think that my problem with brokenvalley it's a problem of the expansion flame of vengeance because last year in my version of ego draconics worked perfectly,now to resolve my problem I use the patch for flame of vengeance and my version of ego draconics is improved a bit

There's a known problem with Broken Valley (and some other areas) in the post Battle Tower part of the game when using ED+FoV, though it's fixed in the FoV patch.

J'aime le fromage.
U
apprentice
apprentice
U
Hi!!!
even with the newest patch i still cant see raze....
i think its because i went near his door once so even with the patch he wont show up...
i tried to save my savegame to support@larian.com but it sent me an error message that
"user is over quota"
i dont understand what this means.....

how can i fix my problem please i will be glad for any kind of help smile
btw even if razen cant be shown up i think its fine just to put the legging and raze's armor in my inv for the set and the quest :P....

stranger
stranger
Same problem here. Stuck at Raze's headquater. No image but black screen.

Tried send my savegame but get the same failure reply. I have no idea what's wrong.

veteran
veteran
Hello,

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Please send your save game to lynn@larian.com. I can change my user quota when needed, I will keep an eye on my mailbox from home. However since our offices are closed for holidays at the moment, we will only be able to fix your save game on Monday 3 January.

Other technical issues can be sent to support@divinity2-saga.com

Best wishes,
Lynn

stranger
stranger
Thank you so much for your kindly response.

May you and your team a happy holiday~

U
apprentice
apprentice
U
thanks a lot....
its okay i skipped this quest and continued with the game...
looks like in the expansion there is a lot of better equipments than the ulthring set and a LOT of skill points so its not that a big deal to lose them and 1 skill point from wesson's quest...

but thanks for your time and have a good year smile

Last edited by Uriel; 01/01/11 06:58 PM.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard