Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
veteran
veteran
Wild Dwellers Cuirass

is on Sentinel island in the left-hand chest as soon as you arrive. The Blood Echelon Cuirass is in the chest across from it.

veteran
veteran
Is there a screenshot of where the key in Barnabus's lair for the Archmafe necklace?

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
the key is where you have to do the platforming to deactivate his shield.

Its immedately on a ledge where fire comes out at the fork to the two rooms, its infact directly in front of you and you can miss the item effect before of the fire effect.

P
stranger
stranger
P
anyone find the rest of the scorpion set yet? still need the gauntlets, belt and earrings. thanks

A
stranger
stranger
A
so am i correct in saying, that due to the Scorpion Leggings being only available from a certain trader where the land is now covered in toxic poison i can no longer obtain them? frown that's extremely annoying..

Scorpion Belt location
pretty sure i found it in Stones fortress, which you enter via a portal in Orobas Fjords

Last edited by Acheron; 18/11/10 10:08 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Too bad that guides.gamepress doesn't have an armorset guide with pictures or a drawn map. I don't even know if there will be a Strategy guide for Div2:DKS/FoV would be nice though, cause with the forum it's nice and all, but it can be quite annoying if your waiting for an answer so u can continue lol.

But I want to have the full scorpion set, but I think that I've missed the leggings then, so far I've got 1 ring, necklace, armor, helmet and 1 other part, but which one I don't know lol.

Last edited by TSV-StriFe; 18/11/10 02:46 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
found the earrings for the scorpion set in keara's fortress it was in one of the many golden chests there was guarded by alot of demons. i think it was on a separate island. cant really remember was kinda out of it last night. also found the belt for it in another fortress. seems to be one per fortress.

Last edited by pchefkent; 19/11/10 05:57 AM.
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
PC, are you playing the DKS version or Ergo Draconis?

Please keep in mind that the drops are different for both games.

- Merdarion

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Merdarion
PC, are you playing the DKS version or Ergo Draconis?

Please keep in mind that the drops are different for both games.

- Merdarion

sorry forgot to say that i'm playing dks. in ed most if not all the sets are found in or around the fortresses. had a devil of a time finding them back then. tho not as hard as now apparently. missing only the ring and gauntlets then woot!!

Last edited by pchefkent; 19/11/10 08:44 AM.
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I can't edit my original post (like I said, I'll make a new topic later when it's complete), so I'll just add the belt location below in my usual cryptic format.

Scorpion:

Belt: Blue chest at flying fortress (trough bv portal)

- Merdarion

D
stranger
stranger
D
This seems the right place for a question on armor sets wink Have the sets been reworked or are they the same as they were in ED? I recall collecting a few of the sets and remember them being vastly inferior to a tailored drop/purchased set. Are they still mainly for the look or have they been updated? Thanks all!

apprentice
apprentice
So Apparently I can't get my Scorpion Set complete, since I'm in Ouroboros Fjords now and I forgot to buy the leggings at sentinel island frown Too bad, oh well my next playthrough I always can try to get it again smile

P
stranger
stranger
P
still have not found the gauntlets or ring, so im laying of looking for it for a bit and switched to the ulthing set which is a lot easier to put together tho no jewelry and weapons.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by pchefkent
still have not found the gauntlets or ring, so im laying of looking for it for a bit and switched to the ulthing set which is a lot easier to put together tho no jewelry and weapons.

Scorpion Gauntlets -
Patriarch's cave, the key-locked chest past the 3-dragon door.

Scorpion Ring - I'm not completely sure on this, but I think it's in
Kali's flyiong fortress - the one at the end of Rivertown Gorge, in a blue chest on the lowest part of the first large island.

veteran
veteran
Archmage Warhammer -
Stone's Flying Fortress. Take the second teleporter, and head left. There's a chest beneath a statue and across from a Dragon Elf skeleton. Beware, the chest is trapped.

Hunter Ring -
Raze's Flying Fortress. This FF is a string of islands that get higher the closer you get to Raze. The ring is in a chest in the island at the halfway point.

Scorpion Earrings -
Keara's Flying Fortress. This fortress is hard to search, it's one huge, tall island with a lot of chests. The one you're looking for is almost at the top of the island. In fact, there is open sky above. The only things higher are the teleporter and a small Lighning Tower island.

veteran
veteran
Anyone know where the Hunter Earrings are? That's the only piece I don't have a location for yet.

EDIT: Found them.

Kali's Flying Fortress, first large island, through teleporter, in a chest.

Last edited by Stabbey; 22/11/10 04:15 PM. Reason: messed up spoiler tag
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Can't seem to open the door to the top room of the Phoenix Inn

Zaii #428815 23/11/10 08:15 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zaii
Can't seem to open the door to the top room of the Phoenix Inn

-> Click

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Thanks, I must have pasted it a dozen times without seeing it.

Zaii #429016 25/11/10 10:26 AM
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Awesome, looks like most sets are complete, starting to compile all of this information in a new post (I'll ofc link to this original post).

- Merdarion

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard