Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#427641 18/11/10 07:23 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I been looking on all the game stores here in american and i can never find the game at all, is this coming here??

I liked the Divinity II: Ego Draconis

but wanted to try the never and better version

does anyone know if it will be coming here?

Oh Ya for the 360

old hand
old hand
Can't help you with that one but with the way things are going in here it would be stupid if nobady excepts to be the publisger of the game over in the US

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by thanatosflame
I been looking on all the game stores here in american and i can never find the game at all, is this coming here??

I liked the Divinity II: Ego Draconis

but wanted to try the never and better version

does anyone know if it will be coming here?

Oh Ya for the 360

I believe it was already officaly said that larian still doesnt have a publisher for the US market but are working on it.

Word on the street is the US market is checking how this goes in the EU market before making a move.

old hand
old hand
Well if the us puplishers need any motivation for wanting to publish DKS thay just need to visit the forums lol.

There seems to be mulipal threads based on the "Will DKS be coming to the US" so if the publishers are scared theres no demand for it in the US thay just need to vusit here to see that there is.

If the US publishers want an opinion then send them my way I'll be more than happy to tell them every reason why publishing this game would be the best move thay could make. wink

It has been said that Divinity II DKS has been released in Canada so you might be able to get hold of it sooner as it would be the same region as the USA.

I'm from the UK so would not know where to look online wise, Sorry.

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
C
stranger
stranger
C
I've looked for it in every online shop here in Canada and can't find it. Course the PC retail situation here (and in the US) is generally terrible anyway. Didn't see the 360 version either.

Last edited by chautemoc; 19/11/10 12:07 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Amazon.CA (Canada) carry's the PC version of DKS but I have yet to see the Xbox on the website I am with you thanatosflame in the UNABLE TO GET A HOLD OF IT category grrr

stranger
stranger
I downloaded it online in the U.S. so its possible. I learned about the online store through facebook. so you might want to try snooping around on The dragon knight saga's facebook page to find the link.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Now one thing I would love for Larian to do is put the Canadian XBOX 360 version on there store so I can buy it. (HINT! HINT!) smile

old hand
old hand
Well us fans in the UK will do everything we can to spread the word to get Larian the sale thay need to get a publisher in the US so you guys will have a better time finding a copy wink

addict
addict
It better! I need this game ASAP! stupid

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
apprentice
apprentice
It's 2010, dude, if you haven't notice. You can buy ANY PC game online and just download it. Of course, if you're not a "I-must-go-to-Walmart-and-buy-a-solid-copy" type dinosaur.

AFAIK, this one you can buy right on the Larian site.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Monkeyman
It's 2010, dude, if you haven't notice. You can buy ANY PC game online and just download it. Of course, if you're not a "I-must-go-to-Walmart-and-buy-a-solid-copy" type dinosaur.

AFAIK, this one you can buy right on the Larian site.

Don't be an arse. Hes wondering about the 360. And not everyone has a good enough PC to handle games.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
And consoles are much more convenient. I played games on PC for like 15 years, but since I bought Xbox 360 and ps3 two years ago, and realized how pleasant it is to play without lags, videocard upgrades, and other crap. I have to play DKS on PC, but it is way worse experience.
Also I prfer to have a hard copy. May be it is 2010, but it is not a reason to make ourselves totaly dependent upon some on-line distributors. Comps tend to break, files tend to be lost, and I do not want to depend on some invisible dudes on some web-site that may be not even in my country. Convenience of downloads is a trade-off for freedom of use.

C
stranger
stranger
C
It's available via GoGamer (US shop) via import now: http://www.gogamer.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=121508226&extid=Nov1910

Very cheap, too.

That's the PC version..not sure about 360..neither show up via search.

Last edited by chautemoc; 19/11/10 04:44 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I got it on Steam for the PC yesterday for $40.

"In a Game of Thrones, you either win or you die. There is no middle ground"
stranger
stranger
We need a response from Larian as to when thr 360 version is coming to the USA, if ever, and also if the UK PAL version is region free so I can import it.

I am the Dragon Knight, and I demand to play the new expanded version ASAP on 360! Or I will be sending back my Dragon Knight trophy to Larian. laugh

old hand
old hand
We're doing our best to get it to the USA as fast as possible - US publishers didn't really believe in DKS when we pitched it to them quite some time ago but given the reception it's been getting in Europe, there's a chance they might change their mind. So we're working on it, but we can't give you a clear date yet unfortunately.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Well, with TW2 being a lot less then expected and no other major fantasy RPG coming out this Holiday season I hope you'll find an interested publisher.

old hand
old hand
As far as I'm concerned any publisher stupid enough to choose 2 worlds 2 over Divinity needs to be made bankrupt & shot.

2 worlds was the worst game ever made what a pointless pile of C*** such a waste of money & time
why thay bothered to make a 2nd game is beyond me badsmile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard