Hello,

First of all I would like to thank Larian Studios for making this excellent game!

1.)
I have the PAL version of DKS on the Xbox360. I started a new game with the DKS extension, and already at the start I put some points in the "defensive posture" skill.

At level 14 this skill gives you 18% bonus in melee damage, and on level 15 I assumed it should give 20% (it was increasing with the previous levels).
Instead, on level 15, it gives 0% bonus. This is indeed what the description says, but I assumed it is only a text bug, but after some test it really does not give you any melee bonuses.
This could be intentional too, but it would be a rather strange design decision.

2.)
In the ballle tower, at the skill training area, when I unlearn all skills, the description says that the next "unlearn" will cost 10000 gold, but in the list where you select the item to buy, it only says 1000 gold.

3.)
This is more of a request: please put a camera distance option in the menus with the next patch. The original game had a special charm because of the distan camera, so you could see your character, and melee fights were a bit more clear.
With the new closer camera in DKS, I think the immersion into the game world suffers because you can not see the whole character, you are not "in the picture" and during melee fights it is difficult to see what happens around you. Even some of the nice spell effects, the magic seals above you are lost. Please.

Thanks for reading, and thank you again for your efforts in making this game!

Regards,
Peter