Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lar_q Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
In its Christmas special "Les Jeux de Noël 2010" ("Christmas Games 2010"), the largest games magazine in France, jeuxvideo.com has awarded Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga with the "Best RPG of 2010" award twice! The game was given this honour on both PC and 360.

"Thanks to its open character development, the remarkable quality of the musical score and its well-written story, this games deserves your full attention."

"Don't forget that for a bit less that 40 euro, this title offers a superior 60 hours of gameplay."

Xbox360 award: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/dossiers/00013787/les-jeux-de-noel-2010-xbox-360-jeu-de-role-045.htm

PC award: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/dossiers/00013787/les-jeux-de-noel-2010-pc-jeu-de-role-010.htm

old hand
old hand
Congrats all I'm glad to here DKS getting the attention it deserves & you all deserve well done everyone. wink

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Congrats all I'm glad to here DKS getting the attention it deserves & you all deserve well done everyone. wink

Uhm, you do realize the original post is 10 months old, D.A. (I can call you D.A. right? haha) =p

But yea, I totally agree, this game definitely deserves all the attention it can get! I think Amazon recommended it to me, since I buy most of my games there. I never heard of it before and I read about DRAGONS and told myself, heck yea, let's give this game a try! NOT knowing what a marvel I just discovered! smile I'm glad I got it!

old hand
old hand
yeah I know, I was posting on the treads leading up to the release of DKS & FOV, but I never get tired of singing Larians praise. I like to think that if they hear from us all how much we love what there doing it will give them the heart to keep doing what they do best & that's giving us an amazing game that will never get old & die in are eyes.......Although there proberbly tired of hearing my insane ramblings lol.

veteran
veteran
About the post of "crystallan", he or she is a stupid spammer ! frown

Larian will be pleased to her members singing poetic songs about Larian & their great games smile
I'm sure it gives the Team a Heart - Boost like never before ! laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Well Joram I think between you & me alone they'll have enough heart to last a lifetime I think, but that does'nt mean we can't boost it to two lifetimes what do you say grin

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard