Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hy,

In this moment I'm sooooooo mad mad mad because I've been searching for almost a day now for the Fire God Orb - Red orb, and IT'S NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

An extraordinary game from all points of view, but this problem, if I don't solve it it will ruin the entire experience for me.

Please, if you've found it, help a brother in need and tell me exactly where to find it.

wink

Last edited by Ransom; 09/12/10 01:23 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
dude do u know where is the white orb? and how can I get it?

Halil
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes.

The white orb is in the "Chappel" to the very right, on the altar. But it will only appear after you've solved the Puzzle with the three hands. The Corect order from what I remember is from left to right green, blue, red (in case it's not working try it the other way around)

And now it's my turn to ask you: do you know where the red orb is!??!

H
stranger
stranger
H
the red orb is in chappel too. I relized that it must be upstairs right or left side into the rooms. u must use ur helm of secret to find it actually use ur helmet and u ll see a secret floor and u need to use the directions to get it but I m not sure is it for blue orb or red one if its not turn back then there is another way to find it the other room use helm again and there is a secret passage u ll see downstairs. u need to use helm again then u ll see a kind a hole and u must across the way then u ll be get orbs like that smile I m sorry about it but I dont remember which one is gonna be red smile but try all of parts smile just I explain all of orbs laugh

Halil
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks. I'll look for it. But the one with the floor is the blue one, the one from the oposite direction to the white one and the one from downstairs are not red.....but I'll search again for a secret floor/switch/room

Last edited by Ransom; 09/12/10 02:27 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
ahh there is one more way I remember but I dunno the color of orb.... go upstairs and when u are upstairs look around with helm and u ll see a secret way!!! by the way thnks a lot for white orb directions I got it but I dont understand one more thing!! I ve got all five clues and orbs then I went to downstairs and I put all of orbs to them but nothing happens!! do u know how to make it too?

Halil
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Orb - Rune

White - Mountain
Red - Snake
Blue - Shield
Green - Death
Purple - Gold

Let's hope I'll find the secret way because I've been up and down I don't know how many times, searching for the blasted thing.

H
stranger
stranger
H
how come u dont see when u wear the helm the secret way I think u still lookin down smile u must look up but u need to walk to all of ways then u ll see the secret way with helm smile wish luck my friend smile

Halil
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks a lot. Best of luck to you to.

Maybe it's a glitch in my copy of the game

Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I can not find it. This is my last attempt: I wil describe exactly where and how I found each orb, and maybe somebody who just foud the red orb can tell me exactly what I missed.
So.
1. 1'st orb is found when you go up the stairs, to the left, and than to the right all the way to the wall of hands, where you put them in the correct order (green, blue, red) and the white orb appears in the chappel down the corridor
2. Second orb is found when you go up the stairs, to the left and just before you go on the right corridor you will se a pathway, which walked all the way to the top will give you an orb
3. Third orb is found when you go up the stairs, to the right, in the sleeping chambers. With your new helmet on you will see a lever hidden behind a bed, in a room hiiden before. Just pull the lever and platforms will appear in the middle of the room. Jump on to them to the veryy top and....another orb.
4. Forth orb is found like this: in the main hall, when you put the new helmet, you will se a new corridor opening up. JUst go downstairs and you will find a big "hole" in the flor. Cross it. On the other side there will be a platform. By alternating the new helmet with the old one you will be able to jump to the very top and claim....another orb.

5.??????????????? RED ONE ????????????????

What did I mis!????????!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!???!?!

stranger
stranger
Hmm think its the one in the chapel like room upstairs, you can step on two floor panels and with thr secret helm you can step on the third panel and it appears on the altar.

Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I did that and nothing happens for me (I thought it would be there, but since nothing happend I thought it might be somewhere else)

Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Phew. As a last resort I installed the latest patch and after that it worked. I got the red orb.

stranger
stranger
can anyone please tell me about the fifth clue to the quest: To find the wizard? i have been trying to look for it but all in vain..

I don't know when to give up
Ransom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Right now I can not remember, but if you tell me the first 4 it might jog my memory

stranger
stranger
Hi...guys....

About the Red Orb....if I not mistaken.....

First,equip the mechanical helmet,then go to the floor with the 3 hands..to the left of the 3 hands,you will see a room with a highlighted square on the floor,so do this in order to obtain the red orb, There are 4 tiles in those room.
From the entrance room,step on the lower left of the room square tile,2nd:step on the upper left of the room square tiles,3rd: step the highlighted(glowing) tiles that is lower right(in front of the entrance room),lastly,step on the upper right of the room square tiles..the red orb will appeared

I hope this can help u......

enthusiast
enthusiast
To answer most of the questions here...
Originally Posted by Nasuradin
I decided to abuse the spoiler function laugh

For those who cannot find the dragon statue:
You all know where Luxurious' Mansion is yes? its right across from the prancing seahorse. Now walk up the stairs to the door of his mansion, depending on if you killed him or not, it will or will not be locked. Now, without entering, face the door. Now turn around. Tada! the dragon statue is right in front of you.

How to obtain each clue:

Clue 1: Halliwell's Pendant
Use the anti-demon grip spell obtained in the prancing seahorse's forbidden archives on the door upstairs in the Circle of Trust inn.

How do I get into the forbidden archives?
[spoiler]Get the password from all 3 members-turned vegetables, open the doors to their rooms and pull the levers.

What if I'm too lazy to do that?
[spoiler]Talk to the book and enter the code 1 6 8
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Clue 2: Zombie Jake's Ring
Enter Madame Eve's establishment and solve the murder mystery.
Room 101
[spoiler]Mind read the pig to reveal a dagger under the bed, then take it to the armor merchant that sells pork and armor in the marketplace

Room 102
Pick up the flesh on the floor and ask Dr. West to identify it

Room 103
Figure out whats up with the other 2 clues by doing the above, tell the guards and they will let you in. Pick up the pixie dust and take it to Chanelle in Chez Chanelle, then use her anti-pixie dust potion in the room.

What do I do now?
Follow the blood trail to the wall where there is a button. Hit the button and look for a hatch next to the bed.
[/spoiler]

Clue 3: Gula's book
Pick up the quest to look for the two missing healers from the head healer in the healer house in the marketplace, opposite the Phoenix Inn. Go to the sewer tunnels in the crows nest to look for them.

How do I get past the big tree that is blocking the way to the Crow's Nest?
[spoiler]Pick up the book on the elven alphabet in the prancing seahorse forbidden archives, read the book, and talk to the tree again.

How do I get into Gula's house? its locked!
After fighting the crazy cook in the sewers and saving the healer, go up the hatch, deal with the person there, and you will obtain the key to Gula's house.

How do I help Gula?
Take the plate he gives you into Gula's Archaeological dig site, and place the plate on the pillar in the right room.

How do I get in? The door is locked!
[spoiler]There is a healer standing about in Lanilor Lane asking you to retrieve his special miraculous super duper healing potions, he gives you the key to the door.

I'm in but now both doors inside are locked!
[spoiler]Break all the vases inside and the key will be in one. Open the LEFT door first, to get the treasure chest, and a new key, to open the right door. Otherwise if you open the right door first you will never be able to open the left door.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

4th Clue: The Engineer's Sword
Enter the Forgotten Crypt in the Crow's Nest, and solve your way through the maze of traps. Be sure to mind read the troll every time he talks to you. At the end of it all, kill the Engineer.

I'm at the last trap and I can't figure out how to solve it without killing poor Abbott!
[spoiler]Well, if you mind read the troll every time he showed up, you should be able to tell him to recite the spell you heard the troll recite.
[/spoiler]

5th Clue: Maxos Bracelet
Run around the city and pull all the chains that light up the runes on the side wall, talk to the npc that appears after activating the first rune, and ask him to translate them, then talk to the dragon statue and give him the correct rune order.

I'm too lazy to do that, in what order do I give the runes to the dragon statue?
[spoiler]Kitten Totem Totem Maxos Kitten
[/spoiler]

Originally Posted by Nasuradin
Red:
appears on desk in room with 3 large pressure plates, 4th hidden, requires helmet.

Blue:
in large room with beds everywhere, wear helmet to walk into walled-off room to pull lever that spawns platforms up to orb high on wall.

Purple:
middle of academy, wear helmet and follow new ramp

Green:
in cage above broken floor/runes, wear helmet and jump platforms, always land on solid platforms that are always there when removing/putting on helmet, or platforms will vanish under your feet.

White:
appears on alter in hallway, solve colored torch puzzle along the hall leading to alter, equip helmet to see phantom torches next to real torches, match phantom torches to color of real torches.

I placed all the orbs on all the runes according to the clues, but nothing happened! What now?
Read all clues carefully.

Still don't know?
Most common mistake is mis-reading the clue about the mossrat

still dunno, spell it out for me.
[spoiler]The clue states mossrat goes on opposite of life, the opposite of life, is death.
[/spoiler]

stranger
stranger
how do you defeat belegar?
i cant hit him i komw it has somthing to do with his minions but he keeps healing himself
some advise please

N
stranger
stranger
N
In the room with the glowing plate on the toip floor step on glowing plate, then step on plate to left of glowing pate, then plate in front of that unglowing plate. notice specs of enchantments rising into air and agme halts for a second if you di the right one, then step on the last one in front of desk, red orb will appear on desk good luck it took me two days to figure out this mean attemp at a challenge.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard