Print Thread
#431940 16/12/10 01:54 AM
G
goofoff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Can't get into Andusias' chest. No key anywhere. No password. Stumped. Have the vial of blood. Finished the the Two Tomes quest. Went to the Fjords and killed everything but w/o dragon flying skills there isn't anything else to do. Is this a bug or am I an idiot?

goofoff #431950 16/12/10 04:54 AM
old hand
old hand
You need to mind read amdusias for his chest password. You not suppose to go orobas fjords for the moment, eventhough you could do so.

After defeating amdusias, the area which has a barrier in maxos temple will be available to explore, where you need to go to sentinel island to proceed on with the journey

If you had no idea how to defeat amdusias, enter his throne room and run till the middle where you saw some green pile of thing on the ground. Pick up his dragon scale and go into your inventory. Use the orbis arcesso which you get through the quest "twho tomes" and he will be turn back to human form. Then just defeat him and its done.

ACSS #431975 16/12/10 11:06 AM
G
goofoff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks. It was the initial mind read aspect that I got hung up on.

I still can't get a creature. Gave all the body parts to the necromancer but the creature never materializes. Some other trick I'm not getting here?

Have a glitch with my potions master. There isn't one in my Battle Tower. Both got killed off by the Sentinel God. No potions for me.

goofoff #431978 16/12/10 11:34 AM
old hand
old hand
Creature can be obtain once after the 1st dragon transformation you experienced in broken valley. There is a necromancer in the broken valley which ask you to track down his creatures. After completing the quest, you should be rewarded an item call crystal skull, which you can use it to summon your creature. Drag the item to your hotkey for easy access.

As for your alchemist glitch, I think its better for you to send a copy of your save game to larian support. State your problem and ask for a fix on the save game.

goofoff #431979 16/12/10 11:35 AM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by goofoff
I still can't get a creature. Gave all the body parts to the necromancer but the creature never materializes. Some other trick I'm not getting here?

You've tried activating the crystal skull?

Have a glitch with my potions master. There isn't one in my Battle Tower. Both got killed off by the Sentinel God. No potions for me.

Bummer. If not too much time has passed, might be worth replaying that section of the game; otherwise one of the support guys might be able to fix up your savegame. They'd probably be interested to hear about the bug anyway...

Edit: beaten to it! Thanks, postman, for interrupting me. grin

Last edited by Vometia; 16/12/10 11:36 AM.

J'aime le fromage.
vometia #432022 16/12/10 04:50 PM
J
stranger
stranger
J
In Maxos Temple atm.
Amdusias is high above, sleeping?
Anyway i can't wake him up.

I have the book, the scales but not the Blood.
How do i get the blood?
I can go into the altar pool presuming that's it, but nothing occurs, i can't click on anything.

Any help?

jman0war #432030 16/12/10 05:27 PM
old hand
old hand
If I remember correctly, the blood vial is in the area where amdusias's quarter located. It should be in a locked chest.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard