Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I have been wandering around the Orobas Fjords for days now. I haven't yet turned into a dragon, haven't even bothered. I'm trying to level up before doing so, but having major difficulties. I'm at level 23, have swam around and killed all of the imps and goblins. The problem I am having now is the barriers. Help!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Unfortunately you'll need to be able to take dragon form before tackling the barriers: the control room is quite high up the cliffside and inaccessible on foot.

J'aime le fromage.
T
stranger
stranger
T
You have a long way and many level ups to go, there is really no reason to level to be honest. You will be Godly by the time you get to the end of the game and so powerful in the expansion you will stand in the middle of 8 enemies all attacking you and laugh at their futile attempt to even do damage to you. So I guess what I am saying is turn to your dragon and go have fun instead of trying to level.

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Good, but inorder to finish the quest, I have to complete the Guild without masters. Those guys kill me in two hits or less, even with my creature. I run around them and hide in the shadows to heal, but man...Tough! Any advice on that?

Maybe it's time to start flying and find other places better suited for your level wink

Imarion

stranger
stranger
Actually with the quest "Guild without masters" i finished after i was able to change into a dragon.

You can fly there, to that building it is high enough where the poison gas doesn't hurt you.
So then u can go in and complete the quest without having to get exp from anywhere you can find it, in order to take on those ring members in the quarry building.

i7 Extreme 965 bloomfield 3.20GHz
Asus rampage Ii Extreme
12Gb of Corsair ram CM3X2G1600C8D
nvidia Geforce GTX 285 (soon to be upgraded)
win 7 64 bit

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard