Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Actually, there are multiple publishers interested for the moment. I think there's a high degree of certainty at this point that it'll come to the USA, perhaps sooner than we had dared hope.

That has to be the best news I have heard in a long time!!!

Its great to see that you are working on getting such an amazing title over to us USA gamers hug

I personally will buy at least 4 copies so a few of my friends can play!

Thank you for keeping us informed!

Larian Rocks!!!

T
stranger
stranger
T
This is an instant purchase when it comes to the USA for me. I loved the first one and have played the PC version of DKS..but I want my xbox controller!! I'm looking at you publishers....get moving and bring this to the USA ASAP!!

veteran
veteran
Thank you for your support! We'll bring it to the US, I "feel" it smile

stranger
stranger
That is great news..day one purchase for me!

stranger
stranger
Hi all, i see this topic every day, because of this, i registered myself in this forum.

I finish the first game in my xbox360 3 times, and i realy realy need DKS US release.

Last edited by MAD MAX; 15/12/10 12:28 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by MAD MAX
Hi all, i see this topic every day, because of this, i registered myself in this forum.

I finish the first game in my xbox360 3 times, and i realy realy need DKS US release.

Yeah, I check this forum every day or so to see if there are any updates for the US Xbox 360 version of this game. Can't wait!

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So now that it is known there are multiple publishers interested in bringing the game to the USA, my next question is would the game be on one disc or two for the Xbox 360?

I love this game and I havent even played it yet!! rpg001

Dae Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I am curious, IF a publisher were to pick up this game tomorrow and say "lets put it into retail in the US asap", what minimum amount of time would we be looking at before actually seeing it in stores?

Ive long considered picking up a used UK xbox on ebay, playing the game and selling it all again a few weeks later, but would only do that if there were enough time until we would see release here. Since theres no Canadian xbox 360 release in the foreseeable future like we were led to believe, this option is getting better and better.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I registered just to say that I played the demo of Ego Draconis and really enjoyed it. If this updated version of the game were brought to the USA I would most definitely buy it!

stranger
stranger
same here, ive been on these forums but never registered.

i just made an account to say, i will be buying the game FIRST DAY when it comes out in USA.

i bought D2 and i loved it, it gave me headaches with all the glitches and bugs, but i still loved the game.

and to here that i get D2 re-mastered AND the sequel its just heaven on earth.

thank you guys, and i hope the best to Larian studios.

apprentice
apprentice
Great news... its been a long wait... I might have to return to D2 just to pass the time... or buy the PC version until the 360 version is released...

Dae Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Falelorn
... or buy the PC version until the 360 version is released...

I already caved and did that hahaha

Now im in the process of getting all the keys mapped out so I can use my windows xbox 360 controller with the game...not as easy as one might think ouch

I just have to say that the graphics are astoundingly different from ED. Going from playing ED on 360 to DKS on pc within the time of a few days, ya really notice the difference. Also, the download system in the Larian shop is AWESOME. I have NEVER gotten a downspeed average of greater than 500kbs...normally I max out at about 300.

Last edited by Dae; 17/12/10 02:37 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I am anxiously awaiting the USA release of this game. If anyone knows the date or when it may I want to know lol.

Dae Offline
journeyman
journeyman
No date has been given yet and trust me, most of the users in this post want to know.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I did think about getting the PC version but Im just going to play Ego Draconis, Dragon Age Origins and Gothica 4 until it gets released. I finished Dragon Age and Gothica and both games were good.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by KingMafiaIV
I did think about getting the PC version but Im just going to play Ego Draconis, Dragon Age Origins and Gothica 4 until it gets released.

I finished Gothica 4 this AM, its good, but the story is splintered in a few spots.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Im glad to hear that there is a good chance of DKS coming to the US. I own Ego Draconis on the 360 and I enjoyed it alot!!! DKS will be a day one purchase for me as soon as it comes out!!!

stranger
stranger
Does this apply to Australia as well?

It's already out in Australia.

Half way down some guy,(mviduak4197) said he bought it from your region.

Link: Gamefaqs Divinity II DKS board

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
@Felelorn - you actually liked Gothic 4 Arcania? I played it before I played DKS, and the only memorable part of the game was the awful voice acting - the screetch of "A Stranger?! Here!!" will echo in my ears for a long time to come...

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard