Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Anyone help on this?...

Those of you who did this quest (the red mage who dissapear after saying a riddle, only to leave you with ennemies to slain in broken valley...)

I collected 3 out of 4 paper scolls. Now I show up at the last area where the red mage summons a Troll, which i kill, but then nothing!! Where is the chest to the last paper scroll? For about 5 secs, I got a cut scene where the mage appears on top of a pillar.

I'm really stumped. Thanks in advance for the help! Happy gaming!!

old hand
old hand
You need to bring those scrolls to zigzax outside maxos temple to translate them for you. Then you can access the 2 teleport device in broken valley which ask you for the password, which is bellegar.

The cut scene you saw, bellegar will now waiting for you at the area where you 1st turn into dragon knight and you need to defeat all the previous summons again and get some reward from it.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by razmania

Where is the chest to the last paper scroll? For about 5 secs, I got a cut scene where the mage appears on top of a pillar.

Check the map you'll find here. Every P on the map is marking a location where you can find a chest containing a paper scroll.

milorien

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Thanks a bunch!! I assume the small Goblin-like creature gave the «first clue»?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Not sure what you mean with "Goblin-like creature" but anyway, it sounds as if yur're missing the paper scroll you can find in a chest in the small Goblin "village" in the east of Broken Valley. (Not the one at the chapel ruin in the north of Broken Valley)

milorien smile

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
@Milorien

I've found all 4 paper scrolls... I meant the Goblin-like creature that you give the 4 scrolls to, in order to decipher them... No biggie smile

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Oki, glad you've got it. smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard