Next Thread
Print Thread
#432630 22/12/10 12:28 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Simple question I think before I buy a copy of the game will I be able to import my old end of game save from Eco Draconis? Bit of a deal breaker for me this as I put so many hours into the last game that I couldn't face losing it all frown

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
This must be a really difficult question :| If the tech support folks can't answer it I'm certainly not putting my money down on a copy. Thanks for Eco Draconis was a fantastic game but I think this is where I part ways with Laran Studios titles.

Easy Tiger! rpg003

I would imagine the guys are on xmas hols just like the rest of us. think

To answer. No you can't import your old save game. The all new DSK game has been remastered in every area meaning your old save would be out of place and the balance of everything has changed. There are also new weapons & armour sets. Alot is different and it's like playing a new game all over again.

You can play Flames of Vengeance without touching Eco as you will be given a character with stats close to what you might be if you did play Eco - So I believe as I have not gone this route and fully started over again which is ALWAYS a pleasure no matter how many times I restart. grin

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
old hand
old hand
If you buy FOV and apply it to your Ego Draconis, you can import your savegame from ED and start FOV with it. If you buy DKS, as Dungeon Master says, the savegame is not compatible.

Tweeting @forktong
True on the first part if you have the PC version as ForkTong has said. up

I took the title of the topic as being the XBOX 360 versions.

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard