Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#433183 27/12/10 02:40 PM
Rewmac Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is there a map somewhere on the net with the location becuase I just got tired and sleepy trying to find quests without any indication and it's taking away the fun I had during the original story. I don't where to go, what to do and so on. If anyone could help it would be great.

enthusiast
enthusiast
You are using the best map to the game as we speak; the Forum! You can find all the answers right here just by clicking that "Search" at top right wink

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
Rewmac Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So I should search for every single quest when I acquire them. That would be less fun much less fun. So the answer to my question there isn't a map with the locations. Thanks for the help though gonna wait until a map is created until I continue playing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I thought solving puzzles to complete quests by yourself was the purpose behind all these games. The Forum is for those rare times you really get stuck, having exhausted your own resources.

Tell you what... e-mail me your last saved game, I'll finish the game for you and e-mail it back to you.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
Han Offline
stranger
stranger
Give it a try.. Use forum search, google or Shaver's offer wink

Rewmac Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
No, no. Puzzles I love. It's not that sorry. I love the game it's not that at all. What I miss is that I feel lost now in the new town and don't know where to go. Sorry I must have sounded stupid or something, I loved the first part and I still do, but I was walking around acquiring quests at random and sometimes I feel I don't where to go. I love solving puzzles when I get to the puzzle part.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Next best thing would be to skim the quest text and try to find the mention of a location :P

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
What I've been doing to find my way around is use the custom map markers, I read the signs outside the building and open the map and place a custom map marker, that makes it easy to find my way back again.

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard