Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I was enjoying this game a lot, but now I’m stuck at the beginning of the feline leaping. Any tip on how to do this or is there another way, because I hit the space bar and she doesn’t jump. I have notice throughout the game some times the jumping doesn’t work.

enthusiast
enthusiast
You need to first hit one of the directional keys and immediately follow up with your spacebar. Just hitting the spacebar makes you leap in place. I keep my ring finger of my left hand on the #1, middle finger on #2, index finger on "W"and my thumb on the spacebar. I hit "W" and very quickly follow up with my thumb. My index finger goes back-and-forth between "W" and "S".
Good kitty!

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
veteran
veteran
Well, he says "she doesn't jump". Maybe he forgot to set up the controls...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, when she said "some times the jumping doesn’t work" I took it as sometimes it works. That's why I thought she was having problems with the mechanics rather than the controls.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I know a while back I heard something about jumping being one of the things killed by SecuROM. Like if it thought your game wasn't legit, I've never experienced it myself, but perhaps that's the issue?

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Thanks for the tips Shaver. I finally made it past the plateforms with your tips. Plus, I made sure I saved at every platform, becuase the non-jumping problem is intermittent.

Yes, my game totally legit (I bought my copy off Steam).

smile

old hand
old hand
If your game is a digital download from the Larian vault then there is not DRM other than installation activation.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard