adrian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
what should i do to find the ring ?:|

apprentice
apprentice
Can you refresh my memory please about this quest please ?

A
adrian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
well laugh when you are spawning at the begining of Flames of Vebgeance if you go to the healer's house you will see a sick laing man laugh well he said that his wife is dead and he lost the ring that he gave her when they get married ! and he said that he lost it in Crorn's nest ! but i don;t know where :| i search every house :| but nothing :| please help me laugh ! Sorry for bad english smile i am from Romania laugh :D:D

A
adrian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
thx smile but i found it :D:D finaly i found it !!!!

Last edited by adrian; 01/01/11 06:38 PM.
A
adrian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
well but i have another question when i go to Preancing Seahorse for the quest called "bark up the right tree" well i go in first room i pull the leather ! ok ! next i go to the second room ! i pull the leather there too ! but i can't get into garthner room :| i don't know the password ? from where i thake it ? o and in front of the dor it is a piedestal who tell me to give him 3 right numerals and he will let me pass to the electromagnetic shield or whatever shield it is that :| please help me ! what is the password and tell me the right 3 numerals for that fucking piedestal :|again sorry for bad english laugh

A
adrian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
e it doesn't mater i did this quest too ! and after 5 hours i finished the game:| pff

sdfhsfjh
apprentice
apprentice
5 hours for the whole expansion ? Oo

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard