Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I have some questions about the game.

1)Is there a way we can make the amount/ number of saves larger ? it the next game or patch can we make save games nameable such as save as (name of character)-Ranger/mage test 1 ?

2)Is there a way to expand the hotkey bar or customize it ? I would like to hotkey my potions abilities and dragon/ tower stones in a bar that i can just click on much like the current set up just want more buttons.

3)make it so sassan doesnt run out of money ,when selling stuff to her (I am happy that she likes me this go around)

4)why the back pack restriction on the amount of items ? (sorry im a lootin whore and hate to let anything go LOL)not that big of a deal just asking

5) Can we get more dragon action next patch/game ? loved the battles as a dragon in O F going around the flying fortresses and joyriding looking at the scenary as im torching the place.

I have some more ideas but a bit tired now any answers woud be great thanks in advance and thanks for the great game

Save Save and Save some more
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by enforcer
...2)Is there a way to expand the hotkey bar or customize it ? I would like to hotkey my potions abilities and dragon/ tower stones in a bar that i can just click on much like the current set up just want more buttons.
Hit "Q" to toggle your Dragon form and hit "U" to instantly go to your Tower. No need to hotkey those.
The design of the bar is so that to limit you to be selective about what you hotkey.

...3)make it so sassan doesnt run out of money ,when selling stuff to her...
You can buy something from her and sell it right back if you want to fatten up her purse wink

...4)why the back pack restriction on the amount of items ? (sorry im a lootin whore and hate to let anything go LOL)not that big of a deal just asking...
Lol! learn when to hold like the man said.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
veteran
veteran
I have some questions about the game.

1. No.\
2. No.-- sorry, this aint DragonAge or TES.
3. No./
4. Dunno. Why not?
5. Nobody knows yet.

apprentice
apprentice
4)why the back pack restriction on the amount of items ? (sorry im a lootin whore and hate to let anything go LOL)not that big of a deal just asking

You can send stuff to your battle tower by using right click on the item.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard