Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I just started FoV. I like it already with the story line and it makes me want to learn more instead of burning through it to hack and slash. But I am worried I will get a huge exp debt enjoying the breadth of the story. Is xp easy to farm in this expansion or should I gather a +mind reading skill gear set. Or maybe even respec my skills to max mind reading for questing and respec back when it's battle time.

Suggestions?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Experience is fairly easy to build up, but next time I play through I'll be investing a lot more than the measly one point of mindreading I'd acquired; skill points are fairly readily available in the expansion anyway, so it's not as if even maxing mindreading is using points that would be better spent elsewhere: approaching the end I had more points than I knew what to do with.

J'aime le fromage.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Opinion is divided wink

Have a look here for some advice and opinions:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthr...ain=26741&Words=mindread&topic=0

apprentice
apprentice
For FoV, yes. I highly recommend changing your skills to include maxed mindreading at the start and once you've read the minds of most people in Aleroth, change them back. The first hour or so consists of nothing but talking to people anyway. Hell, if you're a pure mage you might even want to keep the points in it as FoV starts shoving skill books down your throat midway through and you won't really have much to spend them on.

Edit: One more thing to note, if you don't pick up mindread, your experience debt will be upwards of 200k in the beginning.

Last edited by Darien; 07/01/11 02:00 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard