Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
i read through it laugh

I just got this game on Steam sale after a gamer wrote a juicy review on Gametrailer.com o.0

I love the voice acting in this game (esp those sexy female voice actor like the trainer in Sentinal Island. It really make questing and listening to them a fun experience. Instead of boring old same voice actor found in.. forgot the name hehe.. oy ya its start with Obvl.. ;);;I

I like this particular quote "The game is played through at a quite leisurely pace that will lull a lot of gamers into a false sense of security as they strap on their backpack and sword and traipse off across the open plains in search of adventure and maidens to rescue"

Last edited by Condor; 21/01/11 02:10 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Condor
i read through it laugh

I just got this game on Steam sale after a gamer wrote a juicy review on Gametrailer.com o.0

I love the voice acting in this game. It really make questing and listening to them a fun experience. Instead of boring old same voice actor found in.. forgot the name hehe.. oy ya its start with Obvl.. wink
like this particular quote "The game is played through at a quite leisurely pace that will lull a lot of gamers into a false sense of security as they strap on their backpack and sword and traipse off across the open plains in search of adventure and maidens to rescue"

They take that last quote to the extreme in the final battle laugh

S
stranger
stranger
S
I could never reconcile with the flap of the forum. The visitors of the https://topcvwritersuk.com/purplecv-review/ by all choices of the purple cv reviews in success. THz pattern is filed for the services from the flap of the reforms in the coming goals for people.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard