Next Thread
Print Thread
G
GabeN Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
G
So, Ygerna died. I'm a bit confused about one fact and on the internet I saw many different opinions - is Damian also dead? I mean, that soulforging business and all.

If he is, then why didn't they add, like, a sequence of Damian dying, to ensure us?

And besides, I have helped Bellegar, I didn't save that evil ghost. Does it change anything, like, in ending?

Last edited by GabeN; 22/01/11 10:11 PM.
addict
addict
You really might want to wrap that text in spoiler tags...

G
GabeN Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
G
Originally Posted by born2beagator

First, I don't know how.

Second, only an idiot would enter thread called "Ending of Write-gamename-here", not expecting spoilers.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by GabeN
Originally Posted by born2beagator

First, I don't know how.

Second, only an idiot would enter thread called "Ending of Write-gamename-here", not expecting spoilers.

LOL its okay.

For future reference when you are posting look at the buttons right above the text box and you will see an S with a slash through it. Just highlight the text and click it

G
GabeN Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
G
Done.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Hmm... I'm also wondering,
was soulforging spell still working when Ygerna was ressurected and then died again? Was it even real? If yes, then how affect it has on Damian now?

Last edited by pall; 22/01/11 10:52 PM.
old hand
old hand
I personally didn't enjoy Flames of Vengeance. I think the ending wasn't great either and this does raise questions, shouldn't Damien be dead as well? I thought about that straight away. Unless there is some explanation about how after she was raised - the soulforge broke.

Maybe this spin-off in the DD universe will give some answers...

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
It's a perfect setup for Divinity 3 and/or an expansion pack. Damian is likely still alive but now his 'father', Lucian has been set free.

...all this kind of makes me want to play Divine Divinity 1 again; a terrific universe Larian's created.

Last edited by Drithius; 28/01/11 10:34 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
i think from watching the end cinematic of E D that the soul forge wasnt to keep damain alive but to make him invincable
and as far as picking bellagar or the ghost guy it basically just makes the end game alittle harder and i mean a litlle bit you have to kill both plus there demons

Save Save and Save some more
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
If you read , listened or otherwise where awake while playing the game , its explained that the soul forge was all bull shit so people would try and rez her from the dead to kill him, and in the ending she said damien wasnt at the citadel he is else where preparing to be complete or something or other (which seemed to suggest he was trying to fully awaken the demon)

apprentice
apprentice
Speaking of soul forging, I miss the black knight from B.D.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard