Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Falelorn
I like parties in some games (Mass Effect games, Dragon Age) but sometimes being alone and having the ability to summon is great as well.

I hope we see D3...

well, IMO Mass Effect pulled the party thing off brilliantly. Really involved you with each party member. Dragon Age would have been impossible without parties.

But Divinity is made to be played solo, with the occasional help

addict
addict
I hope this doesn't release in March. That's a punishing month.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
What I heard seemed to be correct.
According to Gamestop(Early Upping of the Page) Atlus is Publishing with Gamestop offering a Soundtrack CD as a Pre-order Incentive.
Seems to be en route for April, guess you guys will hear more on Monday!

[Linked Image]

addict
addict
April? That ain't right frown

I really hope that turns out to be dupe site or something, because waiting until April 12th (a month after what we were expecting) would be really disappointing.

Last edited by born2beagator; 23/01/11 03:16 PM.
old hand
old hand
Why what Month were you expecting?
Its not a Dupe Site at all thank you!
This could be a placeholder for now, you'll have to wait till Monday to see If they announce a release Date.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Where is the link?

old hand
old hand
Link doesn't work anymore, page has been taken down.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
This could be a placeholder for now, you'll have to wait till Monday to see If they announce a release Date.

Late February, early march.

Looks like that site may have just been a placeholder if it has already been taken down.

addict
addict
April is perfect. $39.99 is perfect. A soundtrack CD is perfect. When Larian can answer, do you know if the soundtrack CD will be packaged in all Gamestop copies, or will it be seperate? I have trouble getting pre-order goodies from Gamestop sometimes, so I hope it's the former. I'd love that soundtrack.

Last edited by Libertarian; 23/01/11 06:32 PM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
apprentice
apprentice
April works... a slow RPG gaming month

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Yes, and at least it will be published at all. So we are getting Two Worlds 2 next week, Dragon Age 2 in early March, and DKS in April, right before The Witcher 2 in May. It's fine by me, enough RPGs to play.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I am glad it's getting released over here for sure. But February would be perfect or April. I will buy it whenever it comes out. Can't wait to know for sure tomorrow. Please be in February lol

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by born2beagator
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

Late February, early march.

Looks like that site may have just been a placeholder if it has already been taken down.

They never slapped an Official Date on the product, so I dont know where those Feb/March dates came from.

Support
Support

KingMafiaIV posted earlier in this topic that a blurb on the Divinity 2 facebook page mentioned a US release for Q1 (and by game release standards April still counts). March was a hopeful guess, and late February was an 'earliest possible release' estimate assuming everything went perfectly and they could skip a few steps in the testing and approval process (it was more of a 'don't even bother checking until then' time frame).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

This was part of the Gamestop link that was taken down:

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 | GameStop GameStop: Buy Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, Atlus, Xbox 360, ... a free soundtrack CD featuring selections from the game's rousing musical score

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Its official... April 12th!!

Facebook details!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/divinity-2-ego-draconis/divinity-ii-the-dragon-knight-saga-for-xbox-360-announced-for-north-america/497644646877

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 announced for North America!by Divinity 2: Ego Draconis on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 12:58pm
Atlus is proud to announce their partnership with Focus Home Interactive and Larian Studios in bringing Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga for Xbox 360 to North America!

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga includes a fully remastered version of the original adventure, Ego Draconis, plus Flames of Vengeance, which brings the Divinity II story to a thrilling conclusion, offering numerous new quests to complete, new monsters to fight, and new weapons and armor to collect!

Release Date: Look for it in stores April 12, 2011!

Last edited by KingMafiaIV; 24/01/11 06:10 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Excellent, this is awesome news. Going to Pre-order it now.

addict
addict
I'm doing the happy dance. Now the wait for April 12th starts. smile

addict
addict
As was hoping for it a bit earlier, but at least they are doing it. stupid

April and $39.99 is about as win/win as it gets. Perfect timing and a great price. It shall be mine. rpg001 BTW, a big thanks goes out to Atlus for bringing this game to the US.

Check out the trailer:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg...nity-ii-the-dragon-knight-launch-trailer

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard