I've finally completed the game and did both variation of the boss fight, kinda creepy to actually kill someone's actual soul. Pretty much they are now permanently deleted just like a healthy purge of temporary internet files.

ACT I - Broken Vallye
Had some interesting quests. Though here I was looking for another village with the memories of Divine Divinity on how the next village really wasn't that far away.
Black Ring attacking the mine. Early on you should be able to rescue the miner before the poison smoke. Rescuing the miners in the building just so they can run outside into poison smoke is pretty stupid. I'm hoping Larian makes a patch for this.

ACT II - Battle Tower and Fjords.
This was fun for the most part. Nothing to really complain here, was pretty fun. Even talked to a few trees while I was there. The one was rather pissed off which was a good laugh.
The original ending was a bit of a shocker. Had it not been for how BD ended probably would have really bothered me. As it is, Damian is the main character in the Divinity series.

ACT III - FoV
With the start of the expansion, I felt like there was going to be a rush to explore a dungeon and free this demon person while Zandelore used his energy to hold off the attacking armies. It took a while of getting used to the fact that I was to solve a mystery on how to free this demon.
Beligar was rather funny.

Flying as a dragon wasn't used much which was unfortunate. In the previews I saw how in dragon form Larian staff was running around in Aleroth and was looking forward to that. Though it is always fun to blow up stuff and took me a few tries to figure out a good way to keep the ship from being destroyed.

Another thing that was rather odd is when you enter a house from the outside, the door is of a normal size. The same door on the inside of the some houses is like 20 feet high... um... why is this?

One thing that would have driven me mad was not noticing there were 5 levers in the town to pull and one being hidden behind a bush by where you start the expansion. I hope Larian only ever does something like this again only as easter egg content.

Overall I'm nicely satisfied and DKS will be one of the few games that I'll end up playing all the way threw on occasion. Most games these days are worth only 1 play threw.

Hopefully in Divinity 3 we are reunited with the Orc, Elves and Dwarves. The same kind of interaction as in Divinity: Sword of Lies.

Last edited by LightningLockey; 26/01/11 10:17 PM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?