Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
Bad timing. Dragon Age 2 releases just a few weeks before. I would have held it until 1 June.

Last edited by FASherman; 28/01/11 04:32 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by FASherman
Bad timing. Dragon Age 2 releases just a few weeks before. I would have held it until 1 June.

mad

don't give them any ideas!

addict
addict
Dragon Age, Shmagon Age.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
The box art is simply awesome.

addict
addict
Agree on the box art.

And June wouldn't have been a better time, seeing how both The Cursed Crusade and Hunted: The Demon's Forge launch that month.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
K
stranger
stranger
K
While I will be busy with other games at that time(Bought Two worlds 2 and Dead space,plus by then I will have Dragon Age 2 and maybe Deus Ex: Human Revolution depending on when in April that is suppose to come out) I will still pick up this game. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was being sold for only 40 bucks(plus taxes). I've sense traded in my other copy and decided to wait til this is out to enjoy the series again.

addict
addict
I am going to try out oblivion this week. Hear that one is good, and really long too.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by born2beagator
I am going to try out oblivion this week. Hear that one is good, and really long too.

If you haven't already got hold of a copy, make sure you get the PC version: the enormous amount of user-made mods are probably its biggest strength.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Vometia

If you haven't already got hold of a copy, make sure you get the PC version: the enormous amount of user-made mods are probably its biggest strength.

ehh, modding isn't that big a deal for me. I like games on console anyways, plus my computer is notorious for being slow.

Last edited by born2beagator; 01/02/11 12:58 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
ehh, modding isn't that big a deal for me. I like games on console anyways, plus my computer is notorious for being slow.

I guess I should really confine my replies to one thread, but anyway... :P

If you mean making your own mods, it's not everyone's cup of tea; but as regards using the huge library already out there, it's well worth investigating. It depends what you want out of it really: if it's a 50-hour blast through the MQ and a bunch of guild quests then it's perfectly okay as it is, but layering on the user-made content can give you a few hundred hours of very good gameplay, IMHO.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Vometia

I'd maybe rent Oblivion, 360 vanilla Oblivion is not that hot and it's getting dated more and more. Modded Oblivion is the only decent way to play it. and I hate Oblivions leveling system >:(

*** Stay put while I go search for a butterfly net. ***
Support
Support

Originally Posted by lynn
Make sure to pre-order your copy of Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga for the Xbox360, since each and every launch copy will include a bonus soundtrack CD featuring track from the game’s soaring musical score.

Checking on the lack of mention of the soundtrack CD for Canadian pre-orders, Amazon responded quickly saying they didn't have any information on that, Gamestop responded relatively quickly but apparently didn't understand the question, and Focus never responded at all.

With no benefit to pre-ordering (and presumably an extra delay for shipping, since orders don't get mailed out until the release date), it is better to just wait and see who gets it in stock first, or wait until Best Buy stocks it, to use a gift card I got for Christmas.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks to Larian for allowing the USA fans to get a chance to play such a great game!!..

L
stranger
stranger
L
Looks like 2011 will be a great year after all..。。。

stranger
stranger
Great news, this game is awesome. Bought the PC version (DKS) on Steam and already finished it. It was one of the best action rpg i ever played.

And i would love to play it on my PS3 too.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I love RPGs, but usually have stuck myself to Dragon Age: Origins and Fable 3. After completing my long-awaited Dragon Age 2 twice and loving it, but not one to keep replaying the same game OVER and OVER, I decided to try out other RPGs to sate my boredom while I wait for DLC. What do you know, I see Divinity 2 and try it. I loved the demo. This release on April 12th is PERFECT timing for me. But what will I do until April 12th? I'm planning on buying Mass Effect 2. Haha, I can't last a second without a good RPG to gnaw on.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard