Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gkoef Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I an stuck in a room in Champions Academy. A yellow barrier is not letting me back out. I have all the items from around Aleroth but no orbs. I know that all the riddles on the items lead you to the orbs. I cannot work out the riddles so how do I get the orbs?

enthusiast
enthusiast
"All the riddles on the items" do not lead you to the orbs. The "clues" only tell you "how" to use the orbs. You have to find the orbs and use those "clues" to figure out what to do with them. If you don't want to "mess" with the puzzles the game has thrown at you, click here

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
apprentice
apprentice
I believe he means the room with the ESP helmet thingamawhatsit. The barrier dissipates once you acquire said headgear. You then use alleged headgear to hunt for the orbs scattered all around the academy. The riddles have something to do as to where the orbs are to be placed once you have them all.

G
gkoef Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
So, the helmet is in the room I am stuck in. Where in this room is the helmet?

apprentice
apprentice
There are a couple of levers in the room, one on the left side, one downstairs in the middle. Pull the levers, just like any good adventurer would and acquire your prize!

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
What do I do with the levers that change the glowing hands, from red to blue to white, etc. There are 3 of these hands.

apprentice
apprentice
Match the colours. Yes, COLOURS.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
I've tried matching the colors, all red, all blue, all white, etc. Does not appear to do anything.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
take the helm off look at the colors put the helm and and match what you saw without the helmet on

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
now tell me how you get the blue orb thats just sitting up high in the air with no way to reach it

apprentice
apprentice
Are you talking about the final orb located just above the (locked)entrance to the Antedeluvian chamber? If so, you need to jump on a series of platforms that de/materialize as you wear/take off your ESP cap. The first platform is located past the bridge made of planks. Have fun getting to that orb, I certainly did.

You can also assign a hotkey for the helmet to un/equip it with just one button press. Did I just save you from having an immense bout of nausea? YES I DID! Or maybe not.

If it's some where within the academy's 2nd floor, wear the ESP helmet and look for a lever in the same room. pull to materialize 2 platforms.

Last edited by Meidosan; 29/01/11 05:24 PM.
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Thnx for the help in finding that lever, and the advice on the hot keys is really good

M
stranger
stranger
M
How do you create a hot key?

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard