Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
stranger
stranger
P
Great game, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great dialogue choices. I was happy with the options 99% of the time. In most games I usually have to chose between the lesser of two bad dialogue choices. Not sure what problem Kein sees. Nothing wrong with complexity imho.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Parmenides
Great game, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great dialogue choices. I was happy with the options 99% of the time. In most games I usually have to chose between the lesser of two bad dialogue choices. Not sure what problem Kein sees. Nothing wrong with complexity imho.

I agree totally, and the story made total sense, but i guess thats because i payed attention to everything that was told, i even read most of the books found in game. Im not sure how Kein is missing whats so obvious, its all there he seems hell bent on not grasping it.

are these games from a book or something? Divinity II: The dragon saga is the first game ive played from this publisher but i really like the game worlds story and im seriously holding my breath for part 3. If there is a part one and its not to old i might even go and play that just for more lore.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Look for game named " Divine divinity" then.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by pall
Look for game named " Divine divinity" then.

am I the only one who hates that name? Sounds so corny. laugh

Support
Support

The original name for Larian's first released RPG was 'Divinity: Sword of Lies'. The publisher changed it to Divine Divinity, and told Larian about that after the fact. DD has made a few 'worst game name' lists.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard