Print Thread
#438721 13/02/11 04:14 PM
V
vago Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
hy, I have got some problem with the game. It starts, I can see the logos (focus, larlan studios, and so on,) but when loading begins (little dragon in the right down corner) it send me an error message: running time problem, what should I do?

vago #438726 13/02/11 07:35 PM
ava Offline
Look through the faq, and if you find nothing that relates to your problem, give us more information.

You can use the support tool to generate a report that you can send to support@larian.com. Also, proivide a detailed description of the problem, with screenshots and reference this thread in your mail.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
ava #438734 13/02/11 11:21 PM
Support
Support

Have you installed the patch, or checked for updates if you have a digital version?

Are you shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game?

Raze #438820 15/02/11 02:09 AM
stranger
stranger
can someone PLEASE help me with this serial number - i purchased the game online and i do not have a serial number - i have an unlock code - i finally have the game downloaded and installed - etc. but now it's asking for a serial number to authenticate the software --- ?? any help will be greatly appreciated!

msabena #438822 15/02/11 02:58 AM
Support
Support

Did you try entering the unlock code when the game asks for a serial number? It sounds like they may just be different terms for the same thing.

There may be an authentication FAQ on the site where you got the game, with instructions, if they were not included with the conformation email, or something.
If you get an error entering the unlock code, SecuROM also has an FAQ.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard