#438930 16/02/11 07:57 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hi everybody
First,sorry for my english.

I'm 19 level and have my battle tower.I have body parts for my creature and i talked my necromancer.ı choose body parts for my creature but how can i create my creature and how can i summon my creature for fighting with me?

Please help

Last edited by wiladeww; 16/02/11 08:15 AM.
Support
Support

If you did not find the crystal skull in the mine in Broken Valley (a little south of the fortune teller), your necromancer would have given you one when you got the battle tower. You can use the crystal skull from your inventory, or assign it to a hotkey/button, in order to summon and unsummon your creature.
The Manna Efficiency skill will reduce the amount of mana required to summon your creature.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #438933 16/02/11 08:14 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Thanks for help,Raze.

I found crystal skull in Broken Valley,i try it.

Thanks a lot.

Support
Support

BTW, playing a warrior in D2:ED with a bit of bow use early in the game, I left my creature as a warrior just by default. Later, entering the fjords early to level before going to Sentinel Island, I had a lot of trouble trying to take out some level 21 imps at level 17, and found that my creature was much more helpful with a level 2 ranger head than a level 6 warrior head, and I later switched to a mage head. As a ranger/mage the creature seems more aggressive (sometimes as a warrior he could take awhile to join in a fight, and didn't use Rush Attack as much he could have), and doesn't move around as much (so can be useful as a shield).

Raze #438936 16/02/11 08:21 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Thanks for advice Raze.You are very helpful person.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard