Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
like the title says I would like to create the Crystal dragon chest piece as I didn't realize you had to play a evil hero to get it.

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's not possible.

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
C
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
you have cut me real deep this time!

veteran
veteran

C
C
Great link Kein. I'll have to add that info to the wiki.

On a side note, its your legal right in the US to cheat in games. QFT: Game Genie legal case

Its not the only example as the US has always supported the position of the user to experience the product in the manner of his or her choosing; so long as this does not interfere with the rights of others to do the same. So, no you cannot use this to support cheating in multiplayer... for this an many other legal (and moral) reasons.

Personally, I support the right of gamers to cheat in single player. The only person being cheated out of his or her experience is the cheater.

B
stranger
stranger
B
in stones flying fortress find all 5 flower buds moonshine,holy basil,oak teas,black rose,fanny blossom theirs a fountain inside just add them in 1 of 5 orders 4 a weapon stones notes tell u the ordes or i found if u mix black rose & moonshine u get skill points or mix holy basil & oak tears u get stat points save before mixing and try all before choosing as u can only do 1 of them hope that helps

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard