Print Thread
#439477 22/02/11 09:29 PM
N
Norhas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Worked my way up to his platform, read his mind, go through his dialog, shortly after he instakills me with a single shot 749 hit. My character is level 29 and geared well, should't die that quick. Tried running away even when he doesn't have LOS he can hit me for the same 749 damage.

Support
Support

The patch will prevent this problem, but unfortunately if it has already occurred in the save it will not undo it. However, if you email your save to support@larian.com, with a description of the problem, they can fix it for you.

If you have time to react when the conversation ends, the Hide in Shadows skill might help, with your creature and possibly a summon hopefully taking care of Xanlosch (or at least keeping his attention). A Stun Arrow, or possibly a Rush Attack, or something, may let you finish him off before he can hit you.

One person who ran into this problem used CheatEngine to fix their health until they got past Ba'al (someone mentioned that Steam may have a problem with the use of CheatEngine, though, even with a single player game).

Where's the trick to Ba'al?

[Not Sure if Bug][Spoilers]Killed Instantly

See Lar's post here on how to send them an Xbox save.

With the PC version, in XP the saves are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\ %username% \Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames

or in Vista / Win 7

C:\Users\ %username% \AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7).

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard