Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Razzi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I'm in the Maxos Temple right by the wall with the teleporter which I assume will teleport me to Sentinel Island, but I can't figure out how to activate it.

Thanks in advance for any help

__JimR

enthusiast
enthusiast
Did you have the cinematic with
Damian? You must kill his sbires before leaving.

Normally you just have to run into it.

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
Support
Support

Defeating Amdusias will unseal the passageway (opposite the chamber with the bedrooms upstairs) that leads to the teleporter that will take you to Sentinel Island.

If you are in the main room at the start of Maxos temple, there are 3 tests that need to be completed in order to activate the teleporter there.

BTW, your first encounter on Sentinel Island you can mindread to go up a level, so the higher level you are (in D2:ED I made it to level 18 in the fjords) the more of an experience bonus that will be. You don't need to get to a high level, but it would be better if you got to a new level before entering, to get a full level bonus.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm lvl 17 & i can not go to sentinel island. nothing happens when i go to the portal (after the damian cut scene)The only quests left on my log are "hall of echoes" and "hearttaker". Plz help
:-(

M
addict
addict
M
Have you tried teleporting away from the temple, and teleporting back (and saving/reloading in a new save game ?)?

B
stranger
stranger
B
yes i went back to the village & then back to the temple. The teleport is lit up (blue light) but nothing happens.:-(((

veteran
veteran
Do you have earlier saves?

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard