Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Midecha Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
So I'm questing in Orobas and I have 2 Malachite gems as he requests but I can't turn this quest in... anyone else encountered this problem?

Also I'm on this quest in the flying fortreses outside Orobas and doing the quest Close to the bone, I've tried all teh combinations on the statues but still the door wont open, is this a bug or what?

Are you sure you have two Malachite gems (looks round and polished) and not malachite ore (looks like raw rock)? Those are two different things, and gems are a lot harder to find.

It`s a bug, i had it too, i found no way around it... hexing maybe?

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
Support
Support

If you have 2 malachite gems, you might want to email a save in to support@larian.com (DKS support page), with a description of the problem and maybe a link to this post. That may help them figure out what the problem is, and they may be able to reset whatever is not getting triggered.

If the gems are in your inventory, maybe try sending them to the battle tower and try again, and if that doesn't help, return to the tower and move them back to your inventory for another try (that process may get them recognized).

Keara's statue names (D2:ED topic, but AFAIK the puzzle is the same in DKS)

Welcome to the forum. wave

See Lar's post here on how to send them an Xbox save.

With the PC version, in XP the saves are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\ %username% \Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames

or in Vista / Win 7

C:\Users\ %username% \AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7).

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard