Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
addict
OP Offline
addict
Any other North American folks feel the same? It's almost here now, just less than 2 weeks, but wow, it's taken forever to get here. Maybe I'm just too impatient. smile

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
stranger
stranger
I do.

Can't remember when I first heard about this game, but it's been several months. In that time I've heard nothing but praise about the huge world to explore and the wealth of content. I love hack and slash action RPGs and there just aren't enough truly good ones.

Game looks awesome and the 12th can't come soon enough.

Cam
XBL: Buff Beefbroth
https://www.variableghz.com
I
stranger
stranger
I
Yea I am excited too. I can't wait for the 12th. I have been watching youtube videos for it alot. I am pumped to get a real RPG. Alot of RPG's lately have fewer and fewer RPG elements. It will be nice to get a long RPG with tons of quests and loot. 9 days left!

veteran
veteran
hug
The Dragon Knight Saga is indeed an awesome RPG !!
Not to mentioned so much much more the "awesome" only wink

Your patient/waiting till 12th of april 2011 will be full rewarded !!! smile

Soon to be Gaming ... ! ... a lovely great action RPG of great format!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice
I have been waiting for this game since last November I think. I can't wait!

veteran
veteran
12 April is THE day! up

Did you pre-order? Don't miss the chance for grabbing these great gifts wink

If you want to try the demo first, the Xbox360 game demo is now available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Download it today, and let us know what you think!

stranger
stranger
I preordered from ebgames. Can't wait to see the artbook. Oh and play the game. laugh

That was the longest demo I ever played. lol I think it was longer then Darksiders demo. But I loved the demo, can't wait till the 13th.

Last edited by gyrocx; 06/04/11 04:56 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
YOu guys are talking about the Xbox version correct? The PC version appears to be available on Steam now.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wedge598
YOu guys are talking about the Xbox version correct? The PC version appears to be available on Steam now.

We sure are. Or at least, I am. 360 owners in the US don't get the game until next Tuesday.

Cam
veteran
veteran
@gyrocx

To receive those goodies you need to normally pre-order at one of the following participating retailers.

But please let me check with Atlus USA, maybe EB Games has it too by now. I wouldn't want you to be disappointed wink

I'll get back to you as soon as I have the info.

GameStop United States
GameStop Canada
Amazon.com
Amazon Canada
Buy.com
Walmart

EDIT:

Ok, good news for you! smile It just checked it first at EB Games and since the site is powered by GameStop, they have it too. So all is good for you. Just a few more days to start your Divine Adventure! up

Last edited by lynn; 07/04/11 08:45 AM.
veteran
veteran
Only 5 restless nights to sleep for people in America with an Xbox ....
.... and you get your hands on ...

Divinity II : The Dragon Knight Saga

... thanks to Lynn to be a guide on your route ... for finding easier you way to ...

... the awesome great adventures in ...

... the Divinity Universe ... !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
stranger
stranger
Thanks Lynn.

Yeah Ebgames and Gamestop are basically the same company here so when somebody usually says ebgames, it also means gamestop. I made sure when I pre-ordered at the store that I was getting the soundtrack and artbook as well so no worries. smile

The store I went to was Gamestop but I sometimes refer to it as ebgames. Sorry about that lol. smile

Yep, it has seemed that way, and yet here we are. When your thinking about it, it seems like it takes forever, then all of the sudden the day is upon you and you realize how quickly the time flies by. Looking forward to losing myself in the beautiful world of Rivellon yet again... and then continuing my journey in Flames of Vengeance.

veteran
veteran
Not too fast ... rpg002 not .. too fast my friend ... !

Just kidding you. Just to say : have much fun with this awesome RPG !! wink

But besides : If you're patient enough while playing, you wil discover many little or bigger "secrets" you should miss if you only "rush attack" through this game ! But it's no shame to make use of the skill Rush Attack in this game because it's a nice fnny Skill laugh

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by IronMonk36
Y I am pumped to get a real RPG. Alot of RPG's lately have fewer and fewer RPG elements. It will be nice to get a long RPG with tons of quests and loot.

I agree completely. I was on the verge of installing an older RPG on my PC but I wasn't in the mood for the hassle, glad I found the new demo on the marketplace.

Funny thing is I haven't waited like the rest of you, I downloaded the demo Saturday, played it on Sunday for the first time. Yet I am still impatient! I left for the store before I even finished the demo only to find they didn't have DKS at all. They only had ED for $20 which I didn't want. So I used my slow phone internet connection to pull up the info. It took me a while to find out the whole story, but I was kinda annoyed the game wasn't out yet. I decided to go home and keep at the demo.

I'm in despair, all this waiting has left me in despair!

SENIOR CINCO: I suffer from an acute boot fetish and am compelled to see my characters feet...lol...
addict
addict
Oblivion held my attention for literally 2 months on one playthrough laugh That is what you call a real RPG

Last edited by born2beagator; 12/04/11 11:02 PM.
addict
OP Offline
addict
Oblivion held my interest for a few hours.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Libertarian
Oblivion held my interest for a few hours.

jawdrop your are serious? Held mine for 200. it was really almost a second life :P

stranger
stranger
Looks like the wait is going to continue, for me. None of the stores near me have the game, and couldn't tell me when/if they would.

Cam
veteran
veteran
Hello, are you in the possibility to order it online?
If yes, please have a look here and get the goodies! up

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard