Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
stranger
stranger
M
I cannot wait!
Delivery is slated for tomorrow.
Thank you Larian Studios for developing the game, creating a demo and putting together a great pre-order package.

stranger
stranger
Got a call from gamestop and they said they'll have a copy tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably call first since it was an automated message.

Support
Support

I got a shipping notice from Amazon last night, and now the delivery estimate is for the 15th. party

Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Cooooool! I am happy for you! up

apprentice
apprentice
UPS says mine delivered. Running home now...

SENIOR CINCO: I suffer from an acute boot fetish and am compelled to see my characters feet...lol...
I
stranger
stranger
I
Yeah, im waiting for my gamestop to get there shipment...I called and they had no idea what the hell I was talking about.

addict
addict
[Linked Image]

headbanging

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
apprentice
apprentice
Libertarian I hope that disc is in your xbox now and not on display at the Smithsonian!

When I opened mine earlier I was happy to see the art book was small enough to fit behind the CD case and that wrapping it in thin plastic was all that was needed to package it. No need to waste materials on disposable boxes(though I keep them myself).

I installed to HD immediately, so I didn't get much change to play during lunch. I'll be busy tonight though!

Surprisingly, even though I played the demo a few times, I discovered something in my short play session that I had missed in earlier run throughs.(a tree)

Last edited by agustusx; 12/04/11 09:10 PM.

SENIOR CINCO: I suffer from an acute boot fetish and am compelled to see my characters feet...lol...
Nice, just received mine as well. Going to pop in the soundtrack and check out the art book.

addict
addict
Just like Ego Draconis, the instruction manual is freaking amazing. smile

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Yep, meaty color manuals are becoming yet another thing of the past. This game keeps it real in more ways than one.

Just sitting here chilling to the soundtrack right now (on track 4. 'Memory of the Dragons'). Just pure magic and brings back fond memories of playing Ego Draconis. So looking forward to going through it again. Enjoy, man.

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image]

smile

addict
addict
Nicely done, gyrocx! Representin'! :P

Originally Posted by ironcreed
Yep, meaty color manuals are becoming yet another thing of the past. This game keeps it real in more ways than one.

Just sitting here chilling to the soundtrack right now (on track 4. 'Memory of the Dragons'). Just pure magic and brings back fond memories of playing Ego Draconis. So looking forward to going through it again. Enjoy, man.

Agreed. The news that Ubisoft and EA Sports are doing away with manuals, makes me sad in so many ways. Sure, you have the people who don't look through manuals, but I see manuals as part of the experience. It's like how downloading a band's album isn't nearly as fun as going to the store and buying it in physical form. Once something is entirely digital, it loses meaning to me; everything just becomes more disposable. However, RPGs - especially titles with the Larian name - keep the spirit alive and well.

apprentice
apprentice
So I just realized after starting a new character that I have a ton of lvl 15 gear in my inventory...how did that happen?(pre order bonus I wasn't aware of?)

I assume I can store it somewhere once I get far enough into the game.

addict
addict
It looks like my preorder will still be a week out, as it is still being processed....

Soooo..... It's ME2 or FO3 untill then.

Enjoy guys.

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Libertarian
The news that Ubisoft and EA Sports are doing away with manuals, makes me sad in so many ways.

In truth manuals are a waste of paper since the majority of people don't care. However I wish that there was always the option to buy the complete package with a manual. Most people don't want disc either, for me I like the disc, it gives me the power to play the game without worrying about an Internet connection, and also means that when digital distribution is ceased I can still have access. Even with that said, I ran into an issue last year with playing a disc based PC RPG because the publisher messed up my account, rendering my disc useless.

We are fossils living in a modern world.

addict
addict
@agustusx That would be all the DLC.

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by agustusx
Originally Posted by Libertarian
The news that Ubisoft and EA Sports are doing away with manuals, makes me sad in so many ways.

In truth manuals are a waste of paper since the majority of people don't care. However I wish that there was always the option to buy the complete package with a manual. Most people don't want disc either, for me I like the disc, it gives me the power to play the game without worrying about an Internet connection, and also means that when digital distribution is ceased I can still have access. Even with that said, I ran into an issue last year with playing a disc based PC RPG because the publisher messed up my account, rendering my disc useless.

We are fossils living in a modern world.

I don't care about wasting paper. These companies will rip down trees to put their buildings around the globe, then they'll have copiers/fax machines/etc. all around the buildings printing papers out around the clock.

Me? Well, I use paper to wipe. I'm not Sheryl Crow. I don't do the 1 square thang.

I can't stand environmentalists that are crap eating hypocrites.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by SENIOR CINCO
@agustusx That would be all the DLC.

EDIT: OH I got ya now, yeah I remember now that was one of the advantages of this release. Thx for explaining.

Last edited by agustusx; 13/04/11 02:25 AM.

addict
addict
Got it too. Listened to the soundtrack on the way home.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard