Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I just want to thank Larian for making an amazingly fun game that I can finally enjoy here in the US. (Been waiting since last November or so) And I want to thank Atlus as well for believing in Divinity II enough to publish it so many more people can play this amazing game. I am only 7 or 8 hours into it so far but it really is great! I am having so much fun. Thanks!

veteran
veteran
Many thanks for the nice words, XxGREENYxX! up

A
stranger
stranger
A
This post comes also little late as one before, but... I wanna thank Larian Studios also for creating this great RPG. I´ve been playing the 360 version for few months already, still last quest from Flames of Vengeage is open, but I just don´t want it to end smile I just have to say that I´ve been trying to collect "THE" best console games to my shelf and only few has passed my test and so many have been sold. To my suprise, Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga passed every single one and I know, I will be playing this many times to come.

Few years ago I tried the Ego demo and I wasn´t really impressed. Moths ago I saw this on the shop shelf and thought "what is this then?". At home I downloaded the demo and played it for about 5 hours and bought the full game. You guys really did good job for this enchanted edition, it plays well even on console. I also like the world you created, a nice breeze of fresh air to the usual fantasy RPG world. The little jokes made me laugh and I basicly enjoyed every aspect the game offered. Almost 100 hours of great gaming in such a low price. Thank you very much, can´t wait for your next instalment!

veteran
veteran
Like you said: "enchanted edition" the DKS is indeed ...
Making enchantments in the DKS you need always at least 1 kind of a "Gem" .. well .. this game IS a Gem smile !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard