Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Seriously, when I kill this thing it is dropping Elder items with amazing stats. smile

journeyman
journeyman
The holy grail, what an excellent film that was.

You should be able to use holy hand grenades against the killer bunny...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men stand by and do nothing" - Edmund Burke
old hand
old hand
This killer bunny is the "big killer-bunny" we need the "smaller killer-bunny" to do that. Thus we shoot it with arrows while standing on a rock for a few minutes so it cannot fight back. Then continue kicking the little non-killer bunny, bunnies threw-out the game.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
This killer bunny is the "big killer-bunny" we need the "smaller killer-bunny" to do that. Thus we shoot it with arrows while standing on a rock for a few minutes so it cannot fight back. Then continue kicking the little non-killer bunny, bunnies threw-out the game.

Or just stand in water

veteran
veteran
Poor me (Jurdenson, my hero) ... I've choosen to kill even NOT 1 bunny/rabbit so I miss a great treasure (loot) ...
In the past Jurdenson accedently killed 1 rabbit and he was a whole week very sadly .. cry
wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Joram
Poor me (Jurdenson, my hero) ... I've choosen to kill even NOT 1 bunny/rabbit so I miss a great treasure (loot) ...
In the past Jurdenson accedently killed 1 rabbit and he was a whole week very sadly .. cry
wink

I guess I am a bit sadistic. My first ever playthrough I killed every bunny I saw and ran into the killer bunny at level 7. Safe to say I was screaming "RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!"

journeyman
journeyman
Just had an idea... Create a character called 'the black night'

Every time i'm injured i'll sit there screaming " 'tis just a flesh wound!"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men stand by and do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard