Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
So I've just completed the Orobus Crypt quest... I come out, tell the poor man his god is dead... and the slayers come out. There's a cut scene with my character just standing there while the slayers do their little Power Rangers scene and when they go to attack me, I can't even move. Can't transform or anything. Has anybody else experience this? It's not like the game freezes so much as my character does, and everyone else moves around them.

Flow Flow Flow!
Support
Support

A couple people did mention their game locking up at that point (in the topic Monty Python).

Did you try reloading? Maybe skip through the preceding conversation, rather than letting the dialog end on its own (that helped for a cutscene in D2:ED that that some people had trouble with, though in that case the cutscene immediately followed the conversation).

On the PC you could try quicksaving and then quickloading, and see if that gets your character unstuck. Temporarily lowering the graphics options and game resolution might help, as well.

Try emailing support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and maybe a link to this topic. See the appropriate support page for DKS or FoV.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Tried reloading... no luck. I turned everything off and back on again and it still froze but at least this time as I was madly pushing buttons, my character was able to jump up and so I could get away and unleash some exploding arrows from a distance. It still seemed buggy though... like they were jumping against a wall.

Flow Flow Flow!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard