Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I've killed Stone and his pet, and have made my way to Needleman's storage. But is there anything else to do in the fortress part? Those 3 locked doors at the top of the arena where you fight stone are aggravating me, and I'm afraid I've missed something somewhere... smile I've also found that invoker jewel and overloaded the machine (what was the purpose of that??)

Also, how do you get the chest that's in the room you teleport to, near where Stone is? There's a dragon on the opposite wall that shots a one-hit-kills fireball as soon as I try to go for the goodies.

Many thanks for any help you could give smile

Flow Flow Flow!
veteran
veteran
Hug the wall while opening the chest and you should be able to get the goods without dying.

The doors are useless, but there is a golden chest in one of the paths.

Support
Support

There is no way to get into the locked doors in the arena; presumably those are the cells for the creatures he summons.

If you leave the first 4 invoker jewels where they are, get the one from the arena and then return to place all 5 in the machine at once, you get some kind of a reward (I used the first 4 right away in D2:ED, then someone posted the correct method - invoker crystals).

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks Hassat Hunter, I will give that a try!

I did happen to get all the jewels first and put them in the machine but damned if I can remember what kind of reward I got!

I'm guessing other than that, I haven't missed anything? smile

Flow Flow Flow!
Support
Support

There may not be a reward in DKS (or at least not a memorable one).

It doesn't sound like you missed anything.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard