Next Thread
Print Thread
#443570 04/05/11 12:38 AM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I've searched on the forums and the web to try and find this out, but any time I try to get to Kali's fortress, it's like I'm blocked, like that's as far as the screen goes. And I hit all those levers in the Eagle's nest section so I don't think it's that. Nobody else seems to have a problem getting there, so what am I doing wrong smile

Flow Flow Flow!
Support
Support

There is another barrier across the channel south of the harbour, in the Red Hammer tribe area. At least in D2:ED there were 4 goblin ballistas with a blue lightning effect around them that you needed to destroy; one was just inside the barrier, but could be taken out with Dragon Burst or maybe Dragon Breath (Fire Spheres were blocked by the barrier).

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Raze

There is another barrier across the channel south of the harbour, in the Red Hammer tribe area. At least in D2:ED there were 4 goblin ballistas with a blue lightning effect around them that you needed to destroy; one was just inside the barrier, but could be taken out with Dragon Burst or maybe Dragon Breath (Fire Spheres were blocked by the barrier).

The goblin village barriers aren't there in DKS. Once you handle the initial one in the cliff base, you're free to fly all the way to Kali's fortress.

It sounds like the problem here is the game isn't detecting that you're leaving the area, thus triggering the transition to Kali's fortress. I don't know what a fix would be though, besides trying again. Warp back to your tower and fly all the way back and see if it works. If it doesn't, contact tech support.

Support
Support

In that case, in D2:ED it was possible to run along the beach and enter Rivertown Gorge (though once the area loaded you needed to be quick about transforming into a dragon). If the region transition isn't being triggered in dragon form, and leaving the fjords and returning doesn't get it working, try entering as a human.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Ah, that last barrier. I was thinking since my fireball wouldn't destroy it, it wasn't meant to be destroyed >_< oops! And all the time I was looking for the "portal" like Stone's and Raze's fortress had too. Double oops.

Ah well. I have myself a nice Ulthring armor set now. smile Thanks you all!

Flow Flow Flow!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard