Next Thread
Print Thread
#445270 05/06/11 05:10 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
For example when you hover over a weapons stats the info that pops up covers up your hero's stats(when they change from green to red).
Is there any way to view your stats without them being covered up by the weapon stats menu?

Hope this makes sense!

Last edited by gazz1209; 05/06/11 05:12 PM.
Support
Support

I have not played the PC version, but would it help if you played at a higher resolution?
There is an option to use the desktop resolution for the UI, which you could change from however it is set now to see if that helps.

On the Xbox, the description is shown in the bottom right pane of the inventory (character model, stats, etc, on the left of the window, equipment list on the top right), and you can hit a trigger button to toggle the stats on the left between the selected and equipped items, or to bring up a side by side comparison of the selected and equipped items.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks for the reply.
I'm using 1440x900 resolution. Problem is the text on some of the weapon and armor info goes from top to bottom of the screen! Just wondered if there was any way you could lock the info on and move it across the other side of the screen so you can see your stats clearer.

Support
Support

I don't think that is possible... Can you move the equipment in the inventory?

If nobody with the PC version responds, you can email support@larian.com to ask about this.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
I'm playing PC version, and there's no way to change it. The stats should appear in a partially transparent window, but I agree it does make it a little hard to see the green/red changes in your stats the item would produce. You can move the item around in your inventory slots (like Raze recommended) or move the moust slightly over the item if the green/red stat changes are too badly obscured.

However, it never really bothered me - it shows the new item vs. the currently equiped item in the pop-up, so I found myself mostly comparing stats of the items (rather than looking at the difference in my character stats).

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Ahhhh!! Found a way to do it! If you right click when the object is selected you can move around your inventory with your cursor and no info panel pops up. You can still see the changes to your stats.

grin

Support
Support

party

I'll have to remember that when I try the PC version (need a new computer first).

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Thanks, I learned something new too! I guess because it never really bothered me, I never tried that hard to find a work-around, but I'm glad you've found one!

veteran
veteran
Me neither, but interesting to know.

Then again, I use 1920x1080, so the overlap is alot smaller laugh.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I learned something new too!

than I am sure you have heard of MBT shoes clearance.
journeyman
journeyman
yes there is one way:
that is to remove the weapon you use and drag it from you hand to your inventory

because everytime you check on a weapon you will see what you have equiped and that is covering your stats

I'm not God, but I'm close

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard