Next Thread
Print Thread
L
leetcat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Here is a full picture of behind the sense map of Hiberheim. With one of the buildings circled.
[Linked Image]
I use teleport pyramid to get there and this is what it looks like inside.
[Linked Image]
What is this building is it a future expansion of the game?
When using the pyramid to get there the game start to freeze up in the upper corners of Hiberheim. The only place I have found in the game that make my CPU drop to 1-2 frames per second, even on the lowest setting.

Last edited by leetcat; 30/10/14 07:13 PM.
L
leetcat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I need to bump this.. Has anyone else had a look at this building?

A
addict
addict
A
Hi,
I consulted the Editor for Classic Version. To prevent any kind of spoiler or disillusioning:

The room you circled seems to be an old version of a room (maybe the ice prison?) or some test building or exercise or something else that didn't find into the game. There are no triggers, so it can't be accessed. The room is completely empty, no objects or characters. From where did you see it?

The second one is called the TelekinesisRoom. I'm not sure if you can get there. There are some triggers, a dead imp, a waypoint shrine, some lava and a treasure chest which seems quite attractive (could get a little bit complicated after you opened it). Would need some time to find the related teleporter (door or something), but I doubt it exists. I have never revealed this room in game.

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
L
leetcat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I used the teleport pyramid to get off the main map in Hiberheim. You can see how to do that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lJw8NVy6nk

After beating the game I spend 2-3 hours exploring 100% of every map. The only way to do that was to get off the main map and go into the template. The first picture you see is the template of Hiberheim. If I moved just a bit more inside that you could see the main map.. There were almost no building in Hiberheim, but if you go to other areas you can see more buildings. This was the only building that I did not explore. I could not fully explore because as soon as I crossed a gully frame rate of the whole game just dropped and I could only move my character every 30 seconds.

Both pictures are of the same room just different map view. The first is the map template. The second is the actual room map. The map changes when you actually enter the room, you can see that the room is the exact same orientation as the larger map, if I shrunk the picture and put it in the hole you would see they are the same rooms.

As for a little more information about the room. Absolutely nothing is interactable in it. No triggers, no items. There are stairs and ice jutting out every where. It kinda seems like a throne room.

Link Copied to Clipboard