Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Follow me smile

Of course more info will be revealed in the next coming days, so stay tuned!

veteran
veteran
What means "Release date TBA" question

TBA : "To Be Awesome" ?
biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
To be announced.

@lynn

Can you guys PLEASE duplicate all DK stuff from thsi tweet to larianstudios as well? I don't feel like following TONS of twitters.
Thanks!

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Joram
What means "Release date TBA" question

TBA : "To Be Awesome" ?
biggrin

delight

TBA : "To be announced" = "not clear yet", to put it into more informative words. wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

ONLINE PLAY!! woot just made this game more epic than epic!

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
veteran
veteran
Dunno... I don't think an online DKS would have been more awesome.
Quite the contrary.

But if this really is an TBS/Dragon Fight/RPG, who knows. I probably remain solo though...

A
veteran
veteran
A
I kind of agree. EVERYONE does online play nowadays ... It's nothing special anmore.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
I kind of agree. EVERYONE does online play nowadays ... It's nothing special anmore.

I don't play online ... but it does not interest me, or to be honest : I'm afraid it's too adicted once I try to play a Larian game online biggrin !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice
OMG there are more games in the works! YAY!

I'm totally hooked on Divinity II - Ego Draconis. Now, I need to get the remastered version and the expansion! I mean what an amazing concept, to turn into a DRAGON! Flippin' amazing! And all those traps and puzzles, very cool deal.

I'm a PC gamer by heart, don't do console games lol and I started out with single player games. Then moved to MMOs, I guess because it's been a long time since a great single player RPG has really caught my attention. There has only been ONE since 2005 and now Divinity II! Love it, want more! smile

Last edited by Agrona; 22/08/11 03:26 PM.

I can only hardly imagine, to play a Larian game online, too

But hey! Now I can play a really great game together with/against my brother. Seriously, when he saw me playing D2EG, and turning into a dragon, he just asked me: Does it have a Multiplayer mode?

However, as an really nonskilled PvE-player, (expecially considering, me beeing an PvE-expert, who loves discovering enviroments and secrets, solving mysteries, interacting with NPC's and at least, discovering bot's Limits and how to trick them) I'll prefer playing offline and(, hopefully,) experience an really amazing story.

Last edited by Alphard23; 23/08/11 04:09 PM.

Unterm ganzem Firnament, man keinen größeren Narren kennt...

Was ist das nur für eine Beschreibung? Ich hätte "Der alte Narr, der schon als Knabe Senil war" gewählt.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard