Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Speaking about cheats and so... what about mods? is it anyway doable? I could think about funny things to do xD this game seems nice to mod

Support
Support

There has been nothing official mentioned about modding tools being released, other than that Larian would like to do so if possible (technically it is possible, but are practical considerations with resource allocation, at least...).

Is it modder-friendly?

veteran
veteran
Divinity 2 has a debug console: prooflink
Wonder if it is deactivated too ;<

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Originally Posted by Kein
Divinity 2 has a debug console: prooflink
Wonder if it is deactivated too ;<

Yeah I found that, too. But I don't know how to enable it and neither how to obtain the commands.

Welche Sprache spricht der Baum in Aleroth?
Warning, Spoiler:
Altel-Fisch!
veteran
veteran
Commands isn't a problem. Enabling console - that's the problem.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Well, I hope Larian will re-enable cheats someday. That would be fun, once you have finished the game several times! Ans I hope there are some commands for different camera(s)-perspectives for screenshots! smile

Welche Sprache spricht der Baum in Aleroth?
Warning, Spoiler:
Altel-Fisch!
S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Silverdragon
Well, people *bought* the game. If they want to play the 1st time with cheats... it's their choice.

But to make that choice, Larian has to release them first. I think, even if there's the danger I repeat myself ;), they should do it. *blink*

Well, Larian made the game. If they want to disable cheats, it's their choice.

apprentice
apprentice
I would love to cheats and console commands to be enabled. It can only help make the game more popular, being able to have more fun with it. I'm sure part of why Morrowind was so extremely popular (and still is) is because of the ease with which you could edit everything and mod the hell out of it.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I am 74 years old - cheats are all that allows me to play the game! Yes please Larian release the codes!

stranger
stranger
I agree, but it's the people's choice if they want to use cheats on their first run, but what i think they should do is just use a cheat like god mode to get past a part their stuck at and then immediately deactivate it, so it is cheating but not in the sense of going through the game with it on all the time like a retard.

Support
Support

In the old aRPG I of the Dragon, there is a god mode setting in the registry. In the game you play a dragon, but there are several sections where you control human characters, most of which were very difficult. I went through those sections enough times to find the objective and determine that I would (usually) be able to complete the objective if I went through enough times, then enabled god mode to do so. There was one human section I didn't need god mode, and a couple that I either has so many opponents following my to the objective attacking, or so many attacking at the objective, that I don't see how it would be possible to complete without cheating.

Welcome to the forum. wave

J
stranger
stranger
J
So, here I am trying to kill Amdusias.....he, and the game, move far to fast for an old guy like me! So, Larian, do I just quit and throw away my money, because I am to old to keep up with your design, or will you help me? Some codes,'cheats'(enablers) or ?????
j

Last edited by joik; 19/08/11 01:51 AM.
Support
Support

There are lots of strategies that can help with that fight.

Help on Killing Amdusias. Any tips would be nice.

If you have not finished off everything else in Broken Valley you can reload a save before confronting Amdusias and do that first. If you have, you can head to the fjords (from the mountain path to the far south west in Broken valley) to level.

veteran
veteran
I believe guys like you en me (I'm a slow player, so fast fights/strong enemies are really a problem for me!)
have most profit making yourself a Priest. Let do the Summoned compagnons do the job wink
You can take first Summon Ghost and/or Summon Undead (later on take Summon Demon (you can unlearn all your skills later in the game and relaern new "higher level" skills).
Have you already find a way to summon your Creature to help in battles?
Skills like Stun Arrows, Hide in Shadows, Healing, Charm etc can give you more time.

With Amdusias it's important you force him to go in melee so his is stopping using Explosive Arows (very deadly!!). Your Creature with a Ghoulish Head (Rush Attack & Fatality skill!) can help you with that.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard