Print Thread
#448669 19/08/11 07:56 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
how do you kill ra,al

Support
Support

Do you mean Ba'al, in the Broken Valley mine?

Are you having trouble doing damage to him, or with the damage he is doing to you? See here if he has an over-powered attack.

Lowering the difficulty may help.

In D2:ED as a warrior I rushed in right away and went around the outside of the chamber taking out all the minions first, then attacked Ba'al.
As a ranger in DKS I found it best to stay in the hallway and draw the minions to me, even though Ba'al could hit me there occasionally. Having the creature summoned right away wasn't a net help, as it drew opponents into the fight faster than if I targeted them myself.

Raze #448698 20/08/11 06:19 AM
veteran
veteran
I used Charm, Hide in Shadows, Summon Ghost, Stun Arrows, Explosive Arrows ... but read your other post to see more about my strategy wink

To be honest Jacob Ladder : it's a bit smirk to see twice the same question in two different posts from the same person ...
really a "don't do",
because here on the forum are many kind members who wish to help each other ... smile
Just to know & remember this for the rest of your life wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #448701 20/08/11 06:28 AM
old hand
old hand
very well said Joram, you see Jacob people will post when they see you need help & like Joram said there are many kind members here on this forum. Joram & Raze are 2 of them, people will post what they know when you need it theres no need to keep posting duplicate threads to get people to help. This forum has a very friendley homely atmosphere about it, be patiant & settle in & you'll see it for yourself. grin wave

veteran
veteran
Thanks for the kind words Divine Avenger ! smile

wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
Joram #448705 20/08/11 06:43 AM
old hand
old hand
no need to thank me i'm just telling it how it is wink

old hand
old hand
I used magic for I was a mage and upon my magic he fell rather quickly. Them missles and mind blast and more took him down rather fast. I actually didn't find him too bad; however there was some [not so nice word for a female warrior] who would kill me with a single twitch of her finger before i could take a single step; for her i had to lower the difficulty - i mean how do you kill fight someone who makes you fall dead before you take a single step ?
-

My biggest problem with this game is I can't find the bloody keys ! How hid the bloody key I need it !

Last edited by meme; 20/08/11 11:43 AM.
Raze #448728 20/08/11 01:49 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Raze
Do you mean Ba'al, in the Broken Valley mine?

Interesting, what evolved of an originally Sumeric (? - at least I think so) god : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Kill his cohorts, then just lose whatever damage spells/attacks you have. He's not that hard.

If all fails (potions, increase your resistances) - come back later with more levels under your belt.

meme #448822 22/08/11 08:54 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by meme
... however there was some [not so nice word for a female warrior] who would kill me with a single twitch of her finger before i could take a single step; for her i had to lower the difficulty - i mean how do you kill fight someone who makes you fall dead before you take a single step ?

I think you mean "Geshniz" ? She use a strong "Magic Blast" (and Magic Blast go very Fast wink )

I sommon Creature & Ghost and then go to speak with her and after that I run/jump away back and used Hide in Shadows (L2 or 3 I had and WARNING : look out no enemies can shoot or use a spell at you while using Hide in Shadows, or it will fail and you're still visible!),
run back to her servants (while I'm still INvisible!) and try to kill them first ... OR better!! >> Charm one of them so he start fighting his own female boss, Geshniz biggrin (used Charm L5)

I this case the fight is way more easy! smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard