Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
this game is easily one of the hardest games ive played and ive been playing games since i was about 6 years old, i love this game because of its challenging aspects and the fact that u kinda have the choice to be good or evil and what u do has consequenses

Support
Support

Actually, with the right character build the game is relatively easy even on the hardest difficulty setting.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
yea i like to be a ranger/mage and ive only died once i can kill enemies about 6 levels ahead of me its awesome i level up really fast and thank you smile

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I agree that DKS (ED) is pretty hard - unless you know what you do. Then it becomes relatively easy.

But that is true for most games. wink

old hand
old hand
plus you get to turn into a dragon I love this game

stranger
stranger
The great thing in this game which is different to the likes of Oblivion is the game doesnot tell you where you need to go to complete a mission. No big arrow showing where need to be. I like the fact that you need to explore the world to complete the quest. Two things I would change is once you have made your choice on difficult in the main menu that it no changing it during the game when you come across a difficult enemy, and that saving the game should come at a cost of XP cause again it all to easy to save then reload if things go pear shaped for you. Other than that this as got to be one of the greatest adventure games out there equal to Demon Souls on Playstation.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard