Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Latest updates can be found HERE smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Just read the two recent articles and seen the awesome screenshots. It's more or less what I thought it would be like and answers a lot of questions I put in other threads. Count me in!

Makes sense that you have your home base in an airship... guess battle towers haven't been built yet in the game's time. How many years is it set before the original dibinity games? As for being married to the skeleton princess with apples for breasts, well it would make 'relationships' with said female interesting to say the least. eek lol.

Edit; just been and read a few books that I had stashed up in the tower. One said the dragon knights were mostly good, just and fair but there were some that were tyrants. I guess you play as the latter in this game. As for the setting the books just say after the dragon knights were formed they ruled for centuries and more until the great betrayal and formation of the dragon slayers around 50 years before Divinity 2.

It's also nice to see that the game was developed for the PC in mind first so hopefully the PC version should be the better of the two versions.

Last edited by Arokh; 19/08/11 01:21 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

J
stranger
stranger
J
congratualtions, I'm glad to see that the word is finally getting around

When i'm not playing RPGs I work for a pizza delivery service, saves me time when I'm in the zone:)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is this the retail game or downloadable game?

old hand
old hand
I notice the skeleton princess mentions "... consume our wedding night"... unless she was referring to her... apples, shouldn't it rather be "consumate"? wink

Last edited by virumor; 19/08/11 03:37 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by virumor
I notice the skeleton princess mentions "... consume our wedding night"... unless she was referring to her... apples, shouldn't it rather be "consumate"? wink

Maybe she was hopeing to steal someones flesh so she could consumate her wedding night groovy

old hand
old hand
I have returned and here's my reaction to all of you, Dragon Commander, Larian Studios and the undead bride:

Click Here.

Last edited by Demonic; 20/08/11 12:49 AM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Arokh
Edit; just been and read a few books that I had stashed up in the tower. One said the dragon knights were mostly good, just and fair but there were some that were tyrants. I guess you play as the latter in this game. As for the setting the books just say after the dragon knights were formed they ruled for centuries and more until the great betrayal and formation of the dragon slayers around 50 years before Divinity 2.

Dragon Commander allows you to be a good ruler or a tyrant. The description states so remember?

Last edited by Demonic; 20/08/11 12:53 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah I do but I think someone who has an undead bride won't be completley 'good' even though he bought her without knowing she was undead. I think Ill probably go down the mostly tyrant route with a few good deeds thrown in to please folk.

Still think the idea of a skeleton bride is insane - larian have a good sense of humour and the game should be a laugh and yet serious at the same time if you know what I mean.

Like the video.

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

M
addict
addict
M
Her wish in undeath is to be brought to life again.
With luck, she might be beautifull enough that you might want to eat them apples laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lol yeah. Might turn out to be a minger as well. crazy Then the DK would be disapointed!

Last edited by Arokh; 20/08/11 07:27 AM.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Arokh
Lol yeah. Might turn out to be a minger as well. crazy Then the DK would be disapointed!

if that happened then if he was a tyrant he could just kill her again lol evil

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
All right, it seems there is a decent role-playing and questing there. And in real-time battles I hope I can choose very easy difficulty, totally ditch my troops, and take on everybody myself! Count me in!

veteran
veteran
After the presentation of Dragon Commander at GamesCom, RPGWatch had some time to ask Swen Vincke a few questions to learn more about the game.

And will you finally find out what Project E is about?

Check it out! smile

veteran
veteran
Huuuuuuuge gamescom preview overview smile

veteran
veteran
So much kind words they say about Dragon Commander .. and about the Larian Team !

Luckely I'm very busy with the DKS, the Flames of Vengeance part (already at least 15 hours playing and not 1 quest done so far!), otherwise I have to scream out loud :

"I want Dragon Commander, I want this game NOW !!!" :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
The good press is a great boon I hope that means you won't have the publishers being as cautious as they were over DKS. I'm really looking forward to this game, I can't wait to sore the sky conquering Rivellon as a Dragon. I'm hoping though that this is'nt going to be the last we see of the Dragons & Dragon Knights. I will be buying this game on the day of release, I garentee that I'll be camping outside the shop for it to open so I can buy my copy lol. As much as I'm looking forward to seeing what thigs were like in Maxos' time I hope that you have a game in the making for our Dragon Knight from DKS.

Going off topic here, I know you can't speak about your plans for D3 if you are indeed making it but as I've said in a few posts I'd like to see a Dual story with the Divine & the Dragon Knight. The Idea I have is something like DKS were you have the option to start from FOV or ED but instead the options are D3 Diveine & D3 Dragon Kngiht. I know a game like that would be awsome & it would keep the fans of both the Divine & the Dragon Knight happy.

Anyway going back on topic, Dragon Commander is looking Awsome & I can't wait to see the end result. You guy's & gal's at Larian deserve to be heared, your Ideas & your Games are Gem's waiting to be discovered. I think it's about time the game industry did some prospecting, but I'm glad too see that there starting to move in the right direction. I hope the good press continues, though I don't see why it sould'nt, like I said the game look's amazing & I'd expect nothing less from you all. If you've shown us anything it's that you know how to make a game that your fan's will love & I have no doubt in my mind that when this game is offically out on sale & I have it added to my collection that I'll love it even more than I already do.

Anyway before I bore you all will my insane ramblings & overemotional opinions I'd just like to add 1 last thing. Thank you Larian, Thank you for giving us The Divinity Serise, Thank you for getting Krill to do the Music, Thank You for give us the best story's anyone could hope to be apart of & Thank you for being who you are. Your an amzing company with a great Imagination & an Awsome sence of humour Thank You Larian Thank You so much.

old hand
old hand
Great another sale's spammer, Unless your selling DKS BUGGER OFF, & if you choose to start trying to sell DKS then your in the wrong thread lol.

While I liked the Rock, Paper, Shotgun preview a lot and upped the hype for Dragon Commander a bit, I couldn't help but notice it mentioned that the PC could marry a variety of princesses, but no mention of princes anywhere.

Either this means there's gonna be a heck of a lot of lesbianism, differently gendered stuff for female PCs hasn't been implemented/talked about yet or there will not be a female PC.

One of these options is clearly worse than the others.

addict
addict

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard