Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok then people i'm curious to hear everyones thoughts on this matter, I completely agree with the whole the Divine has to kill Damian thing. However I'd like everyones thoughts on the Dragon Knights, I don't know about you but I'm really am looking forward to Dragon Commander. I'm hoping that this won't be the last we see of the Dragon Knights, I Love The Dragons & the Dragon Knights.

Dragon Commander for me is a Dream come true but I hope that we can see are Dragon Knight from DKS in action again as well. If all go's well with Dragon Commander I'd love to see a 2 game, I know I'm gatting ahead of myself but I know this game is going to be epic I can feel it. I'm hoping that a 2nd Dragon commander will be set in our Dragon Knights time maybe rebuildig the order & redeeming the name of the Dragon by showing people that wiping them out was a Big Mistake. So what are other's thoughts on this matter because I'm very curious to hear what everyone thinks about the Dragon Knights.

Support
Support

I would guess the Divine and Damian are stalemated in the next game, and it is up to the player character to go on a quest to get or do something to help the Divine, or destroy / defeat something that is helping Damian.

I'd also like to see another game focused on dragon knights. I'm assuming there isn't going to be a lot of dragon transforming in Divinity 3; it would still be possible with a top down camera, but not really well suited for that view.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
yeah I agree I can't imagine flying round with that kind of veiw it would'nt be the same.

sounds giid 2 me

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard