Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Arokh #450525 19/09/11 08:08 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
not all my PS3 doesn't play any of the PS or PS2 games, I got the Final Fantasy Lightning edition of the PS3.

Not that it matters I still have my PS & PS2 to play my games on so I'm happy either way.

A
veteran
veteran
A
I guess I'd have to buy a PS2, then.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
enthusiast
enthusiast
That's the best way. Try and find yourself one of the older 'fat' consoles rather than the newest slimline consoles which are rumoured to have problems with certain games. Think this was because in the last versions of the PS2 the seperate EE and GS chips were integrated into a single chip along with some other stuff from the motherboard.

Divine Avenger - two of my friends have newer style PS3's and they play PS games. Maybe it's just certain versions and / or territories but I thought all of them played PS games. Could be wrong though.

There may be a slim chance your console has a stuffed CD laser - see if it plays audio CD's OK. When the laser is on it's way out they have trouble reading certain disks e.g read blu-ray & CD OK but not DVD or vice versa.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Arokh #450597 21/09/11 11:47 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
it does'nt really matter to me either way like I said I don't really play much on my PS3 with it being a Final Fantasy Lightning edition I don't like running the risk of it breaking. I just play the DVD's & Cd's on my XBOX because that an be fixed not to mention that if it is beyond repair then I can just take the FF harddrive & the front off the console & put them on a new one.

I want to get another PS3 to play on because my lightning console is really just for collecters value rather than playing on, I'm Final Fantasy Crazy so my home is a shrine to that game lol.

veteran
veteran
O look, that Final Fantasy Shrine is finally found ! evil :hihi:

Just kidding wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #450609 21/09/11 01:02 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Wait until I open up my personal Drakensang Shrine ! :hihi:

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
@ Alrik Lol nothing better than building a shrine for your favourite games grin

@Joram I was the Creator of that Shrine you know lol wink

veteran
veteran
@Divine Avenger : yes, You know that, be not I know you maked your own Final Fantasy Shrine biggrin

And what about a simple Healing Scrine

Or ...
An Active Divinity Forum Scrine
That eject Fun, so many
Without paying any penny!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
Joram #450718 25/09/11 02:12 AM
veteran
veteran
There are two problems that prevent more people from posting in these sub-forums.

One, is that many of us who have been here for a while joined originally when we were much younger and had a lot of free-time on our hands. I know that for myself that is, quite unfortunately, no longer the case. Thus, I spend much less time on forums.

Second, there are like 30 sub-forums now. It's a big wall of text and so most people have no desire to keep scrolling down. I myself have a hard time getting down here on the rare occasions I do manage to pop back in.

veteran
veteran
When I was younger and going to school I had less time than I've now (working full time) wink
And that's because I was mostly buzy with schoolwork (learning slow) !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard