Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450032 10/09/11 04:53 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok so how many people here are Final Fantasy Fans, me I love them & i'm both looking forward to & dreading Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm hoping they've learned from the fans & scrapped the things that were wrong with XIII from the trailers i've seen it's hard top tell.

I thought FF XIII had a really good story but the battle system pi**ed me off to the MAX, having to rely on the computer to be a healer was annoying. If you were the healer it was fine but then you had to leave buffing up to the computer & that was just as annoying. The only role the computer on XIII was any good at was the sentinel role & thats only because the only thing it could do was stand there & taunt the enemy.

So what about everyone else, anyone here looking forward to another Final Fantasy Game or am I the only lover of FF here.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok well I've heard on the net that they've confermed a release date for Final Fantasy XIII-2, theres rumours going round that the release date is 3 of feb in europe. When I go on the offical website though it just says early 2012, so does anyone know if the date is true or just a rumour. If it's true I'll be preordering FF XIII-2 when I go to the gears 3 midnight release tonight.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok I've had it confermed that XIII-2 will be released on the 3rd of Feb 2012 yay can't wait grin

old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

Heh...

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I never got why that pic says FF XXVII that's 27 but Final Fantasy is only up to XIV (14) so that pic made me giggle lol

S
S
yea--- don't give a damn... i hated FFXIII, could care less... there needs to be more varied RPG market than the overhyped and long past expiration date Final Fantasy series

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
I never got why that pic says FF XXVII that's 27 but Final Fantasy is only up to XIV (14) so that pic made me giggle lol

HR is set in 2027.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
from the way that XIII-2 ended it looks like they maybe making a no 3. I hope they do because they'e set it up for an epic battle.

A
veteran
veteran
A
I'm curious of there will be a "Final Fantasy XIII-10" ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I doubt it will go that far but XIII-3 looks likely, theres too much left open for it to be DLC related

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard