Print Thread
#451314 17/10/11 05:08 PM
L
Lucreel Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
There's an NPC you can talk to in the Healer's House, I think his name is Decimus, but don't remember for sure. He's dieing, and asks you to retrieve a ring.

Anyhow, one of the dialogue options after you bring him his ring back is to ask him, if he meets someone named "Amdusias" in the Hall of Echoes, to give him the message, "Maxos!", and tell him the message was from you.

I laughed and selected that, as it suited my sense of humor, but then a second after selecting it I wondered, "Have a I just doomed that guy's soul to be tortured by Amdusias until it stops being funny?"

Although, I suppose the memory eaters might eat away both their memories, so that Amdusias doesn't even remember Maxos or you, or that he hates both of you. Heck, the guy might forget to give the message if the memory eaters get to him first.

Lucreel #451323 18/10/11 05:51 AM
veteran
veteran
It's indeed Decimus wink
It's simply very funny, just a "little" joke the Dragon Knight, you, make and nothing more to worry about, I think laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard