Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
So you're playing Divinity II and you could use a guide? Is Zandalor being to cryptic and did Bellegar take your GPS? Well don't despair because a divinely devoted fan by the name of Michelle Foulon (Lum4r10n) has made a series of EXCELLENT VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS. Thanks Michelle!

[b]Lets play DIVINITY II - EGO DRACONIS[/b]

H
stranger
stranger
H
cheers for sharing them the videos came in handy

D
stranger
stranger
D
Can someone help me with the last fight in Divine Divinity 2 Ego Dragonis? Is there a way to slow down the action and or pause so I can plan a counter attack and survive while doing so? Thank you! DRC

D
stranger
stranger
D
The videos are great but I don't speak German only English

D
stranger
stranger
D
Does Flame of Vengance complete the story line where Ego Dragonis leaves off? THe ending leaves you in the "air" as is.

Support
Support

Well, your last question makes the first a moot point, but: I need help with a battle (Spoilers) Ygerna's memory.

Yes, FoV continues seamlessly from the end of D2:ED. DKS (PC, XBox) or Divinity 2 Developer's Cut (PC) contain a remastered version of D2:ED (some graphics updates, balancing, additional sets and unique equipment added, etc) as well as the add-on FoV. In DKS/D2:ED or with FoV installed, you can start a new D2:ED character and play through to the end of FoV, or start a new level 35 character at the beginning of FoV. Saves from the original release of D2:ED are not compatible with DKS/D2:DC due to the changes made to the game (you would be able to continue with the same character if you installed FoV).

If you are playing the PC version of the game, you may be able to get a free upgrade to the Developer's Cut version (see here). FoV is not available separately on the XBox (too large for DLC and Larian couldn't find a publisher for a separate retail release), so you will have to get DKS in order to play the add-on.

At the top of each forum there is a 'new post' button on the left above the list of topics.

Welcome to the forum. wave

O
stranger
stranger
O
How do you select skills, i am unable to select them. Driving me crazy. Level 6 with 6 skill points i cant use but need to badly.

Support
Support

In the skill window (K) click on a skill to get a description and preview video. Just below the sill icon, to the right of the circle with the current skill level, there is a small tab with an arrow icon to add skill points (and if you do, there will be an arrow to the left to remove points) and you can confirm your selection(s) with the Accept button at the bottom right of the window, below the skill description. There will not be an arrow for specific skills if you are at the current level cap for those skills, or for any if you use all your skill points.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard