Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
You get at least 4000 EXP when killing enemies at LV35 in Flames since most are all higher level than you.

Last edited by Demonic; 21/05/11 02:59 PM.
veteran
veteran
Well, yes.

I was talking about the "XP awards for quests". Unless you mean through enemies needing to be defeaten for said quests?

Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I've reached LV 40 now after 6 hours from leveling up from Level 33. I'm going to complete Ego and start Flames now.

addict
addict
Just curious... How many XPs were those enemies giving, at that point?

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
At Level 39? 40 - 50 EXP. Keara only gave 82 EXP when I killed her with one fireball.

Keara: "Silly Dragon Slayer! Let me show you the powers that Damien has given me!"
Me: *Casts fireball*
Keara: Argh!

Total time of the fight: 50 milliseconds.

Last edited by Demonic; 22/05/11 11:32 PM.
addict
addict
Wow...I was thinking somewhere in the single digits. Good to know. I may use that when I pick back up with DKS.

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well I finished at LV 46 with 100 Vitality, 100 Intelligence, 100 Spirit, 68 Strength, 3 Dexterity, 60% melee protection, 54% (or so) magic protection and around 40% in ranged protection. Both mana and health were past 1000 and fights were incredibly easier as my battle mage than they were as my two handed warrior. The final boss was destroyed with ease and knocked about the place by my battlemage.

Last edited by Demonic; 02/06/11 03:15 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Level - 44
HP: 1315
HP Regen: 2.07%
MP: 1010
MP Regen: 0.91%
Damage: 910-1438
Magic Damage: 460-560
Critical Rate: 82.50%
Weapon Resistance: 61.04%
Ranged Resistance: 55.24%
Magic Resistance: 64.14%
Vitality: 100
Spirit: 35
Strength: 100
Dexterity: 100
Intelligence: 85
Conditioned Body: 75%
Heightened Reflexes: 75%
Indomitable Will: 75%

Skills
Master Herbalist: 5/5
Mana Leech: 0/5 +5
Whirlwind: 1/5
Jump Attack: 0/5 +5
Fatality: 0/5 +5
Battle Rage: 15/15
Life Leech: 8/13 +5
Bleed: 12/15 +3
Regenerate: 15/15
Thousand Strikes: 15/15
Death Blow: 15/15
Reflect: 0/5 +5
Potion Efficiency: 7/10 +3
Evade: 0/5 +3
Mindread: 1/5 +3
Wisdom: 0/10 +5
Encumbrance: 1/5
Unarmed Expertise: 1/5
Single-Handed Weapon Expertise: 1/5
Dual-Wielding Expertise: 13/13
Sword and Shield Expertise: 1/5
Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: 1/5

That about covers it. Would've been a LOT higher if I got the level 10 enchantments for increased weapon damage, critical rate, life line, and healing aura. If I got my hands on a few charms that'd take my spirit to 100, and I'd have some leftover charm slots for Spirit, which means if I got to 60, I'd be able to get to 100 in everything... but seeing how miniscule the spawn of enemies is, and how long it takes to level, I don't see that happening. xD

Support
Support

In FoV you can keep enemies respawning if you delay solving the associated quest. I got to level 47 near the very end of the game, with a minimal amount of re-clearing a couple of the caves in Aleroth (I did delay turning quests in as long as possible throughout the game, equipped stuff with Wisdom bonuses before turning in quests, and explored the fjords before going to Sentinel Island to get more experience from the first mindread you can do there).

I got level 9 and 10 formula for everything, but only used a couple level 10 Healing Auras (unnecessarily hoarding malachite gems), sticking to level 9 for the rest.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Sorry, I'm a bit tired and these are all from memory. Maybe I'll edit this post when I feel like giving my character a lot more detail.

My last character reached 48 and I posted it's details somewhere in this forum. Lately I started a new game again 2012. I wanted to find out the strategy for the easiest play through nightmare. I ended up going both ranger and melee early on and up to the end.

Level 49
vitality and intelligence 100
Strength and Dexterity shifting from 90+ to 100 depending on my weapons.
Spirit, a pathetic 30+ something

Skills are mostly passive defense and some offense: regenerate, life leech, rush attack, thousand strikes, criticals... Level 10 healing aura on all jewelry, 10 lifeleech and magic/melee damage... etc. Went for non-set high level items this time, lovis bracers, wasteland leggins etc. then got all unique (red) belt and jewelry

I reached 49 earlier and fought bellegar with that level. I hope to see others post more powerful characters since I'm curious. My character needed no poition and healing spells (well, TBH once or twice when faced with multiple knockdowns). Ygerna fell down quickly again with a single thousand strikes. I might reload and explore the spirit and mage paths if they yield more powerful builds. This is quite interesting.

Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I intend to reach LV 50 in my next playthrough...after I finish the Baldur's Gate series.

stranger
stranger
I get the 45 level in DKS.

Click to reveal..
I do not know English enough to speak right
veteran
veteran
Me too, level 45 and it was more than enough to kill the endboss in a few seconds biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
On my second playthrough I didn't bother using wisdom related items after the hall of echoes. The abandoned cave in FoV is a great place to level. They tend to drop epic items. Easy to get to level 45 before the final boss.

veteran
veteran
This whole topic remember me about a great time on the forum with many more activity ... smile

I can't forget how much fun it was reading posts from Divine Avenger, Senior Cinco, Hassad Hunter, Demonic, etc etc ... lot's of fun !

Hope one day they come back & post something .... so I know they are still alive and not killed by a exploding arrow Amdusias fired at them ! wink

And the only member that also try some typical Priest skills is Senior Cinco ...
Is there really nobody else who loves to play as a Priest, like I love to play that way ?
I can assure you all that a Priest build is big big, really big fun (if you like it :hihi: ) !!

Currently Ronja the ranger Priest become L 28 and just started her Travel & Trade Tour, like usual hahaha !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Joram
Is there really nobody else who loves to play as a Priest, like I love to play that way ?
I can assure you all that a Priest build is big big, really big fun (if you like it :hihi: ) !!

My second playthrough was nightmare mode. I was getting slaughtered in the fjords. So I went to my trainer and reset my skill points for summon demon and summon mastery. I needed backup. That helped.

veteran
veteran
Nice smile !

I was pleasant suprized when doing the battle in the Ministry in Aleroth (main quest):
with the Creature & Summon Demon (5 points invested) all the battles were so fast over. At the moment I was level 29.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard